*Author

Active members:
parrhesia2(2) Higurashi(2)

Offline parrhesia2Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • parrhesia2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Arena deck ratings and ranking https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60926.msg1219747#msg1219747
« on: January 09, 2016, 05:43:34 pm »
I want to learn;
How arena deck ratings and ranking working ?
In an example,
the player "unkodesu"  "level 77" was the first place with 28 won 0 lost with 655 rating. I match with him/her and I won the match. When I checked the leaderboard he/she is still at first place with 28 won 1 lost and 655 rating.
my arena deck "level 75" has 33 won 1 lost about 6 hours before but my rating is just 54 and my ranking is 88. So what is the difference between unkodesu and me ? 
You can see the pictures as attached.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Arena deck ratings and ranking https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60926.msg1219748#msg1219748
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 05:51:46 pm »
Normally, a loss in Platinum equals a huge hit to your ratings. Sometimes, however, the Arena is going through a process of normalizing the rating rewards, and during this period the rating rewards will be very messed up. This specific case could also be a delayed update of the leaderboard ratings.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline parrhesia2Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • parrhesia2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Arena deck ratings and ranking https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60926.msg1219749#msg1219749
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 06:04:45 pm »
maybe you are right, about updating leaderboard.
But, if we checked the leaderboard these 25 players has more than 1 lost and my won/lost rate is 33/1. And I am not in 25 palyers about 6 hours. As I remember i got 1 lost yestreday and it was 18/1. that is mean i got 15 win from yesterday and my rating (54) did not increase. just my ranking has changed from 176 to 88.
something wrong with my account? if not  what is the formula of rating system ?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Arena deck ratings and ranking https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60926.msg1219798#msg1219798
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 02:01:55 am »
Sometimes, however, the Arena is going through a process of normalizing the rating rewards, and during this period the rating rewards will be very messed up.
At its worst, winning games will reduce your rating. Gotten many top-notch decks sunk in this fashion, and I'm far from the only one.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: