*Author

Active members:
Lucifear(1) pepokish(1) jallenw(1) acelink(1) mafidufa(1) Kamietsu(1) Thalas(1) Delreich(1) Olidot(1) BurnOne(1) theunamed(1) Glaviga(1) PuppyChow(1) Helios(1) Tukkun(1) linkcat(1) Salamence_747(1) jamesdyer680(1) nkedwards90(1) godofdeath500(1) skyguy(1) 1chase1997(1) deathdealer2222(1) foyra(1) Retribution(1) Chatix(1) James Abrams(1) pwnzor99(1) Tidus(1) kmail127(1) Drafon(1) RainbowNoob(1) finkel(1) Rundas(1) Icybreath121(1) BloodlinE(1) Slim8stack(1) Kuross(1) xdude(1) Taparu(1) theloconate(1) Vinvick3714(1) dspn23(1) nerd1(1) grindpower(1) TheCrazyMango(1) joaopcl(1) Malebolgia(1) Ludhero(1) shinabi(1) PlayerOa(1) Zblader(1) stickmasterluke(1) LadyViator2(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Pineapple(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Tea is good(1) splejx(1) AngelSpirit(1) Funboy35(1) parasite99(1) Onizuka(1) Camoninja(1) oblivion1212(1) Znork(1) Djhopper :)(1) Sewdri(1) Shaliyah(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) darkrobe(1) artise2012(1) Corri(1) Malao(1) Zzzip50(1) Shrink(1) salox(1) drolly(1) EmeraldTiger(1) dragtom(1) Zso_Zso(1) Acab Jef(1) BunKeR(1) MartyMo(1) skyironsword(1) Luminouskun(1) eljoemo(1) Submachine(1) dark ripper(1) Bluie Gamer(1) bossitron(1) jarozaoz(1) worldwideweb3(1) benoit(1) agdhar(1) Puff(1) kirbylover314(1) Discord(1) dworthy(1) Aknelo(1) Downsociety(2) Kurohami(2) Ohmega(2) Jangoo(2) Boingo(2) tyranim(2) Glitch(2) Jaxly(2) mokasu(2) humptydumper(2) Xoned(2) Centony(2) smuglapse(2) GG(2) QuantumT(2) Memorystick(2) runesword03(2) RavingRabbid(2) Ajit(2) BluePriest(2) Five In One(2) Ekki(2) Flayne(2) Spiraler(2) Leo(2) inthisroom(2) Jocko(2) Xenocidius(2) CPU24/7(2) ThatOneBullet(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Scaramanga(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) OdinVanguard(2) dawn to dusk(2) xsindomanx(2) iDaire(2) montrossen(2) Basman-1453(2) foxrain4(2) Essence(3) thekillergame(3) qwandri(3) Snopel(3) lava golem(3) morningstar(3) wizelsnarf(3) ayoth(3) Doichimaru(3) Funkyvenom(3) funerallaughter(3) willng3(3) Raptor6789(3) Bhlewos(3) silux(3) siriosirio(3) Aves(3) ralouf(3) Phaser(3) Annele(3) TribalTrouble(3) Wisemage(4) dragonhuman(4) killsdazombies(4) icecoldbro(4) Zac33333(4) teffy(4) marioNweed(4) melzardust(4) Korugar(4) 918273645(4) ~Napalm(4) johannhowitzer(4) kitty45(4) ZergKing(4) RagingAlien(4) regen2k9(4) Mathematistic(4) Absol(4) freemod1espilon(4) eaglgenes101(4) $$$man(5) Bloodshadow(5) Time_lord_victorius(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) Naesala(5) rosutosefi(5) Chapuz(5) Drake_XIV(5) Hobnob5000(6) Arondight(6) TheForbiddenOracle(6) BBs22(6) 3DSRed(6) Optimalist(7) wassd13(7) Xinef(7) guolin(7) jippy99(7) TheIdioticIdiot(7) furballdn(7) hello12(7) gocubbies1212(7) Wardead(8) hello5666(8) Dm1321(8) 0gr0(8) tempalt3(8) icybraker(9) Svenningen(9) skotadi phobos(9) asymmetry(10) Nepycros(11) jmizzle7(12) artimies7(12) ddevans96(15) NikaZaslavsky(15) Ant-n-ero(16) slovenc555(16)

slovenc555

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg177650#msg177650
« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2010, 03:50:48 pm »
When you press space whenever you want to see the next page. TRUE STORY!
When history is made by stupid people (it is btw)
When you don't understand Obama (wtf there is no nucelar weapons in Elements!)
When you get arrested for stealing antimatter from a hightech top-secret research facility and claming that the other guy had UG when everything but you and your blast protection suit gets blown up (antimatter + matter = big boom, duh. Why do you think antimatter is magnetically suspended in sterile vaccum?)

ayoth

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg179721#msg179721
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2010, 09:11:27 am »
If you have a staff title.

oh, wait.... :-X
Hey, ddevans, where did you get that screensaver?

Offline Doichimaru

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Doichimaru is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Reborn
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180059#msg180059
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2010, 11:23:40 pm »
You know You're Addicted to Elements When...

- you wonder what a rainbow tastes like after watching a skittles commercial.
- someone dies, you expect a vulture to pop up, eat the corpse, and gain +1/+1.
- you are watching Futurama, and you run for cover when someone mentions the name, "Hermes."
- someone asks you, "What is the definition of a paradox?" And you tell them that a "Paradox" is a False God that likes to Twin Universe your creatures when they've been buffed.
- you sneeze, and right when someone says, "Bless you," you say, "Now where's my +3/+3 power boost?"
- there's an eclipse, and you think that all of the vultures, viruses, gargoyles, mummies, retroviruses, bats, pests, and ticks are going to get a +2/+1 boost.
- your ultimate profile is more tricked out then your portfolio.
- you spend more time on Elements Chat discussing whether one deck used against T50 is better than another, rather than play testing the decks themselves.
- you start calling yourself by your username.
- you realize why people look at you funny when they asked you about the planet Neptune, and you told them that it's not a planet, but a False God that spams little squids that freeze your creatures, and then uses a shockwave spell to instantly destroy them.

maybe more some other time... that's all for now.
1) You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter."
2) Marisa in a nutshell.
3) These moderators... Yare yare, dono yo ni yakkaina! Zomgwtfbbq

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180067#msg180067
« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2010, 11:30:57 pm »

- you are watching Futurama, and you run for cover when someone mentions the name, "Hermes."
- someone asks you, "What is the definition of a paradox?" And you tell them that a "Paradox" is a False God that likes to Twin Universe your creatures when they've been buffed.
- you sneeze, and right when someone says, "Bless you," you say, "Know where's my +3/+3 power boost?"
- there's an eclipse, and you think that all of the vultures, viruses, gargoyles, mummies, retroviruses, bats, pests, and ticks are going to get a +2/+1 boost.
- you spend more time on Elements Chat discussing whether one deck used against T50 is better than another, rather than play testing the decks themselves.
- you realize why people look at you funny when they asked you about the planet Neptune, and you told them that it's not a planet, but a False God that spams little squids that freeze your creatures, and then uses a shockwave spell to instantly destroy them.

Thats in my signature!!!!! You are clearly stealing for my signature!!! Just kidding.  :))
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline Doichimaru

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Doichimaru is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Reborn
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180069#msg180069
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2010, 11:33:42 pm »

- you sneeze, and right when someone says, "Bless you," you say, "Know where's my +3/+3 power boost?"

Thats in my signature!!!!! You are clearly stealing for my signature!!! Just kidding.  :))
ummm...srry if i did though. it wasn't intentional since i didn't see ur sig til now-ish. XD

Edit: I have one more... You Know You're Addicted to Elements When... Someone asks you a certain question, and you give the following answer:

Does God exist? (Answer must be restricted to either yes or no; reasoning would be appreciated)
No, there is no such card as God in elements. If there was, its proper name would be Zanzarino
1) You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter."
2) Marisa in a nutshell.
3) These moderators... Yare yare, dono yo ni yakkaina! Zomgwtfbbq

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180072#msg180072
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2010, 11:35:31 pm »

ummm...srry if i did though. it wasn't intentional since i didn't see ur sig til now-ish. XD
its ok.  I was just joking.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180081#msg180081
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2010, 11:44:44 pm »
You spend more time designing your own cards than playing the game itself.

Taparu

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180085#msg180085
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2010, 11:51:17 pm »
you read through at least one page of this topic and laugh at it all.

you don't wish upon the first star but the last to disappear cause its the morning star

theloconate

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180087#msg180087
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2010, 11:53:34 pm »
you keep checking to see if any one respond to your post in the middle of doing homework
If you can relate to most of the posts here

$$$man

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180156#msg180156
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2010, 01:12:06 am »
you keep checking to see if any one respond to your post in the middle of doing homework
-.-

ayoth

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180382#msg180382
« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2010, 09:44:52 am »

Edit: I have one more... You Know You're Addicted to Elements When... Someone asks you a certain question, and you give the following answer:

Does God exist? (Answer must be restricted to either yes or no; reasoning would be appreciated)
No, there is no such card as God in elements. If there was, its proper name would be Zanzarino
[/b][/glow]

I lol'd

slovenc555

Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5492.msg180501#msg180501
« Reply #287 on: October 20, 2010, 04:03:42 pm »
Hey, $$$man, your sig is form abstrouse goose, right?! Can't believe we are reading the same online comic... Kinda forgot about it when i got back into elements...

blarg: