*Author

Offline CactusKingTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1264462#msg1264462
« on: May 24, 2017, 09:29:48 am »
I could not stop laughing.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Amashi

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Amashi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I pressed A to be gay today
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1264463#msg1264463
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:32:51 am »

pole vault into the sun
with over 3 million views
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:51:45 pm by Amashi »
Currently interested in WarioWare. (I am now obsessed with Orbulon and Fronk)

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1264881#msg1264881
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 12:50:59 am »
As a foreigner (with a job now), it's getting difficult to notice content that goes viral, so here's a topic about it.

Is there a trending video, event or meme that's getting popular? (even if some people hate it which only makes it more popular. We could make a religion out of this.) Share it here then!

First entry: "History of the entire world, i guess" by Bill Wurtz

Before the video's submission, not many people knew about Bill Wurtz, but his new video got several million views in a week. It was also featured on the "REACT" channel - which is not the best source for entertainment, but is *almost* up-to-date on trends - within a week from the upload time. Enjoy~
This is a response to Sub's post in the other topic, but it's not viral, so this thread seemed like a more suitable place. I made a YTP of the aforementioned video - I got a laugh out of making it and I hope you do too.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1264890#msg1264890
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 10:08:45 am »
As a foreigner (with a job now), it's getting difficult to notice content that goes viral, so here's a topic about it.

Is there a trending video, event or meme that's getting popular? (even if some people hate it which only makes it more popular. We could make a religion out of this.) Share it here then!

First entry: "History of the entire world, i guess" by Bill Wurtz

Before the video's submission, not many people knew about Bill Wurtz, but his new video got several million views in a week. It was also featured on the "REACT" channel - which is not the best source for entertainment, but is *almost* up-to-date on trends - within a week from the upload time. Enjoy~
This is a response to Sub's post in the other topic, but it's not viral, so this thread seemed like a more suitable place. I made a YTP of the aforementioned video - I got a laugh out of making it and I hope you do too.

What even xD Your editing skills are on point! Also, rofl.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:53:49 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

• CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1265703#msg1265703
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 11:46:28 am »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1267735#msg1267735
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 03:39:53 pm »
Have you ever wondered what a mashup of Death Note and Fairly OddParents would look like? This is what happens when fandoms collide:

And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1280761#msg1280761
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 02:26:55 am »
That first song I posted got taken down shortly after release, but I found it again :D enjoy.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: What Should Go Viral https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64606.msg1297025#msg1297025
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 04:21:01 am »
sorry but if I'm a victim you need be also... :silly: :sillyspin: :sillyspin:

Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

anything
blarg: