*Author

Offline iloveashley3Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • iloveashley3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Have a Baby on the way!
Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1120907#msg1120907
« on: January 13, 2014, 08:58:22 pm »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1120908#msg1120908
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:05:58 pm »
We should improve this thread to find the perfect fitting background music for each gif. :)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1120912#msg1120912
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 09:54:02 pm »
Let's now vote for the best one :D
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121602#msg1121602
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 09:49:03 pm »
the 4th one down is the first to get me laughing.. what about you guys?

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121617#msg1121617
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 10:14:06 pm »
This one is most hilarious! :D ROFLMAO

"I'm a bus! I'm a bus! Suck my deck, I'm a bus!" ^^

~ Platinum Quest ~

Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121620#msg1121620
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:40 pm »
This one is most hilarious! :D ROFLMAO

"I'm a bus! I'm a bus! Suck my deck, I'm a bus!" ^^

i THINK it manages to only hit ONE car lmao. right at the "suck my deck" part.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121659#msg1121659
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 01:45:01 am »
Totally lost my shit at "WTF is wrong with you!?!?"
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121735#msg1121735
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 09:43:42 am »
lololol had to scroll up to see which one that was, it took you that long to laugh?  :o atleast crack a smile before then? lol

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121751#msg1121751
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 11:56:25 am »

It hits nearly ALL the incoming traffic. :D
Plus one in the other lane.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121752#msg1121752
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 12:08:55 pm »
Favourite with the cat that gets caught stealing xd
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121810#msg1121810
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 05:26:12 pm »

lol, i love how it pushes the drawer back in  :D

It hits nearly ALL the incoming traffic. :D
Plus one in the other lane.

all the incoming traffic swerve out of the way lol but yes one in the other lane  :P

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Hilarious Gifs - try not getting reduced to tears. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53364.msg1121827#msg1121827
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 06:27:43 pm »

Oh yes;p I have a dog, and when I catch him do smtnhg wrong he looks at me with lolwut eyes and continues to do it;p
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

anything
blarg: