*Author

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg403787#msg403787
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2011, 01:57:57 am »
Open the box of formatting hell...
If you dare...
Never mind you haz no chance
Even more epic trololol
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I win!if you don't quote that

BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Whatever you do, DO NOT  quote this post~!!!!!~!!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D
HOW R U ALL DOING PPLZ LOLAWLCAKES
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I'm not reading, I'm trolling
CHUCK NORRIS! answers no on the curiosity test
pwned. +rep all, this is what I call constructive contributions.

tl;dr :P
ok i just had to quote this one!!!!
Yay quote battle!
oops
BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
How hasn't this thread been removed yet?
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
How do I stop getting this thread in my unread replies box? :|
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

Woops, I did it...again[/move]
[/quote][/move]

You really shouldn't have.  Face the wrath of the over-formatted sentences!
I did too...[/spoiler]

^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell[/quote]
If you dare...

Even more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
[/quote]
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

[/quote][/move]

I did too...[/spoiler]

^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell[/quote]
TROLL OL OL BEOTCH.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote. 
Ok, I'll submit a vote.... but I'm not happy about it.
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg403797#msg403797
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2011, 02:17:58 am »
If you dare...
Never mind you haz no chance
Even more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

[/quote][/move]

I did too...[/spoiler]

If you dare...

Even more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
[/quote]
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

[/quote][/move]

I did too...[/spoiler]

TROLL OL OL BEOTCH.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote.  I will not submit vote. 
Ok, I'll submit a vote.... but I'm not happy about it.
[/quote]

The funny thing is that now the title holds some truth - reading this thread is not a good idea.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg409368#msg409368
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2011, 01:06:13 am »
#1 and #2 are now even oh and I just posted, so going to live in my bunker now
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg409373#msg409373
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2011, 01:12:13 am »
do NOT open the spoiler of DOOM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!
There is nothing in here. Not anymore. As soon as you opened this spoiler all the death, destruction and doom flew out. now you ruined this for everyone. sucks, doesn't it?
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg423809#msg423809
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2011, 06:50:30 pm »
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

ninetyfools

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg423810#msg423810
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2011, 06:51:51 pm »
Cool story bro. I wont post on this thread kay?

Zerker

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg424084#msg424084
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2011, 04:32:15 am »
this Thread is :o but  ;)

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg425539#msg425539
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2011, 01:18:56 am »
I would post but i'm afraid of.....

.... oops too late!
something....something....something.....

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg426310#msg426310
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:25 pm »
Somehow I think we all failed. :P
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

silux

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg427349#msg427349
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2011, 06:30:42 pm »
:-)
[/s][/u][/i][/b][/color][/font][/size]

likelinker

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg431957#msg431957
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2011, 07:36:49 pm »
go yes #2, we can still win!

artise2012

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg434149#msg434149
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2011, 01:07:17 am »
Does skipping to the end without ever glancing at a reply count as not reading this?

anything
blarg: