*Author

silux

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg399871#msg399871
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2011, 10:29:10 pm »
...Whoah, quotage has reached a new level  :o
Naaah, i saw once in a forum 499 chained quotes. Then we have sent a message to admins to raise quote cap to 9999

hello12

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg400038#msg400038
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23:03 am »
why can't I read this thread?

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg400916#msg400916
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2011, 01:22:35 am »
nuuu, DO NOT POST!

*I'm serious. This is staying on my (and many others') new replies page. Now you are one of us. So whenever I feel like trolling, I'll post 9001 times here, and you can't do anything about it.  :))
Not so active.

silux

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg401577#msg401577
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2011, 12:28:24 pm »
Replyed
(best way to close topics is to make replyes so obvious and dull that noone would mind to reply)

(or to be a mod and close it with your powers)

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg401936#msg401936
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2011, 02:18:13 am »
When will this go to the next page?
Edit: I jinxed it ;)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

hello12

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg402029#msg402029
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2011, 07:32:15 am »
o rly?

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg402157#msg402157
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2011, 03:36:38 pm »
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I win!if you don't quote that

BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Whatever you do, DO NOT  quote this post~!!!!!~!!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D
HOW R U ALL DOING PPLZ LOLAWLCAKES
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I'm not reading, I'm trolling
CHUCK NORRIS! answers no on the curiosity test
pwned. +rep all, this is what I call constructive contributions.

tl;dr :P
ok i just had to quote this one!!!!
Yay quote battle!
oops
BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
How hasn't this thread been removed yet?
Who cares?
How do I stop getting this thread in my unread replies box? :|
i don't know

Woops, I did it...again
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg402166#msg402166
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2011, 03:57:29 pm »
Curse you, Calindu. I thought that we were going to have a nice, normal page here. In the troll thread? Yeah, right.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg402672#msg402672
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2011, 01:29:56 pm »
Not so active.

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg402682#msg402682
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2011, 02:12:03 pm »
I reply for only 2 reasons and 2 reasons only. 1 cause i have 2 reasons. 2 cause i wan this to be in my inbox FOREVER!!!!! *quote asdf movie!*

Offline mildlyfrightenedboy

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mildlyfrightenedboy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The Lady of Clockwork
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg403721#msg403721
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2011, 11:39:32 pm »
Open the box of formatting hell...
If you dare...

Even more epic trololol
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
[/quote]
no ;P
[/quote]
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

Woops, I did it...again[/move]
[/quote][/move]

You really shouldn't have.  Face the wrath of the over-formatted sentences!
I did too...
^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell
This thing seemed dead inside. It seemed like an automaton, trying to act like as if it was alive. The effect was unsettling.
Orianna made a sound that supposed to a girl's squeal of glee and hugged The Ball. While it might have been touching, it was unfortunately only horrifying.

$$$man

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg403751#msg403751
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2011, 12:52:04 am »
If you dare...
Never mind you haz no chance
Even more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

[/quote][/move]

I did too...[/spoiler]

^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell[/quote]
If you dare...

Even more epic trololol

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
[/quote]
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Who cares?
[/quote]
[/quote]
i don't know

[/quote]

[/quote][/move]

I did too...[/spoiler]

^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell ^ le box of formatting hell[/quote]
TROLL OL OL BEOTCH.
[/quote]

blarg: