*Author

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg375764#msg375764
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2011, 05:51:44 am »
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I win!if you don't quote that

BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Whatever you do, DO NOT  quote this post~!!!!!~!!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D
HOW R U ALL DOING PPLZ LOLAWLCAKES
Even more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trolololEven more epic trololol
I'm not reading, I'm trolling
CHUCK NORRIS! answers no on the curiosity test
pwned. +rep all, this is what I call constructive contributions.

tl;dr :P
ok i just had to quote this one!!!!
Yay quote battle!
oops
BUSTED!I know you would have done it!that's called reverse psychology and you fell in my trap!now you can't do anything except living!if you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, that's pretty long to read.In a matter of facts you can't read these sentences without thinking i'm almost crazy t have written all these words for the sake of this joke but don't underestimate an human's stupidity.Well i can have created a sophysticated AI to write this kind of text anytime i want it but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and don't be repetitive.The truth is that i'm a quite skilled typer and writing this i have almost smashed the keyboard.have an happy day!
Nuu you found all the mistake i did, so someone could find them and eventually correct, in order to prove me wrong!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
BUSTED! I knew you would do it! That's called reverse psychology, and you fell into my trap! Now you can't do anything except live! If you hit the quote button of another message of this thread you won't read this message, because it's pretty long to read. In a matter of fact you can't read these sentences without thinking I'm almost crazy to have written all these words for the sake of this joke, but don't underestimate a human's stupidity. Well, I could have created a sophisticated AI to write this kind of text anytime I want, but you must admit that is quite expensive of time and energy to create an AI to write all this and not be repetitive. The truth is that I'm a very skilled typer, and writing this, I have almost smashed the keyboard. Have a happy day!
If you are such a skilled typer, next time try to work out the typos and punctuation errors. I don't know how many times you copied + pasted, but it's not actually a tl;dr. So sorry.
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!
I didn't break any rules, I didn't quote that post. I quoted a quote of a quote.
And technically I didn't read this thread because I didn't read page two. Win for me! :D

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
Not so active.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg376067#msg376067
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2011, 12:13:39 am »
If you really wanna break the forum that badly...

To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg377030#msg377030
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2011, 12:03:49 am »
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline 0gr0

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 0gr0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Cereal Guy
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg388961#msg388961
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:00 pm »

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
I speak Google Traductor!!

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg389141#msg389141
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 12:38:06 am »

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
How hasn't this thread been removed yet?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline 0gr0

• Cereal Guy
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg389145#msg389145
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:26 am »

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
Who cares?

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg389537#msg389537
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 10:45:17 pm »

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
Who cares?
How do I stop getting this thread in my unread replies box? :|
Remove all the posts you made here :P.

Offline 0gr0

• Cereal Guy
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg389538#msg389538
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 10:47:36 pm »

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P
I WIN LOOSERS!!!!!!
Who cares?
How do I stop getting this thread in my unread replies box? :|
i don't know

silux

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg393112#msg393112
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2011, 10:34:55 pm »
I win!if you don't quote thatepic lol!

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P

DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
oops
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
DO NOT PRESS QUOTE!!!!
Lets break some RULEZ !
whupsh
Even bigger!

Yay quote battle!
I winnez 4-evar!
no ;P

Eishi

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg396701#msg396701
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2011, 01:24:40 pm »
i read it. phailed :P

Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg396708#msg396708
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2011, 01:41:25 pm »
...Whoah, quotage has reached a new level  :o

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: >>>DO NOT READ THIS THREAD<<< https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11627.msg396918#msg396918
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2011, 08:15:50 pm »
...Whoah, quotage has reached a new level  :o
This is actually a record or something. And now that you've replied, it will forever be in your inbox.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

anything
blarg: