*Author

Kharon

Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg439873#msg439873
« on: December 17, 2011, 11:17:09 pm »
Arg, I just lost about 200 coins because I used Hasten!

I was facing a level three (the Earth/Gravity one) and had all three of my Mindgates out.  I could have beaten him but I keep him alive so I could steal and use all his Stone Skins (Rainbow deck; I had max Earth quanta) and increase my reward.  In the end I had about 479/479 HP.
He was out of cards and would lose when I ended my turn, so in celebration I used all the cards left in my hand and used all my other abilities.

...Unfortunately I had 0 cards left (blame it on the Golden Hourglasses) when I went on my clicking frenzy.  All I saw was the enticing flashing border, then suddenly a darkened screen saying I lost.  I was petrified.  11 minuets of my life, wasted :c

Kharon

Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg440002#msg440002
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 10:47:52 am »
That can't be worth 2000. 0.o surely it's only 200.
Oh, heh, did my math wrong.  Sorry.

artise2012

Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg442052#msg442052
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:36:11 am »
Makes me wonder if you can lose EM by using miracle when u have full HP

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg442057#msg442057
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 05:43:23 am »
Amazingly, you can.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg442058#msg442058
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 05:49:44 am »
Amazingly, you can.
buff miracle. 2 up
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline fbparis

• Reputation Power: 3
  • fbparis is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My all time favourite game!
Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg442065#msg442065
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 06:26:10 am »
Some epic fails I recently add :

• Lost EM because stupidly pulverized an Eclipse against voodoos on the last turn :D
  • Lost spins in Plat on the 3rd game against a deck with life 1/1, ultimate shame (it started on first turn with something like Discord + BH, earthquake and then ghostmare, I was mad :D)
  • The most common and raging: playing a SoSa on first turn (please set cost of SoSa to 1 so I can see it's not a pillar !)
Jeu de lettres gratuit en ligne et une version pour les petits (CP) : https://mokole.com/kids

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Epic Fail https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34898.msg447179#msg447179
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 03:16:14 am »
10 ways to screw up with Instosis:
  • Casting SoR on the wrong dragon.
  • Playing SoR before mistosis.
  • Playing a sundial after using the combo.
  • Using your hourglass when you are on 0 cards.
  • Not playing sky blitz.
  • Playing Chimera before sky blitz.
  • Playing sundial in the combo turn.
  • Drawing cards in a sundial turn when having 7 combo cards in the hand (in a needed Chimera match).
  • Discarding Chimera early vs. death, rainbows and entropy decks.
  • Playing sundial and keep drawing until you have no cards left in the deck.
I have been in almost every one.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: