*Author

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407188#msg407188
« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2011, 09:21:43 pm »
How was milk discovered? I mean, how was someone ever weird enough to milk a cow, hoping that something would happen? And why on earth did he drink it?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline BluePriestTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407197#msg407197
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2011, 09:30:23 pm »
How many cards have an ability that costs 3 :rainbow?
None. Unless you are playing tricks.

If cake is a lie, but you get cake on your birthday, is your birthday a lie?
Nope Just because A=B and B=C it does not mean that A=C.

If the 24-HOUR SUPER are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, then, why the doors
have locks on them?
So that if a robber comes, they can lock the robber in the store and set it on fire.
That was very funny!!! ;D
7662 = 2
7111 = 0
2172 = 0
6666 = 4
3213 = 0
1111 = 0
9881 = 5
8809 = 6
9312 = 1
8193 = 3
0000 = 4
2222 = 0
3333 = 0
5555 = 0
8096 = 5
7777 = 0
9999 = 4
5531 = 0
7756 = 1
6855 = 3
2581 = ?
1337, or 42. Take your pick.

Which element is better, entropy or time?
What is the meaning of :death?
What happened on this year in history?
Who will ask the next math question?
Which is better, super-strength+flight, or painless near instantaneous regeneration?
Who would win in a fight, Goku, Superman, or nyan cat?

On a more serious note,
Can you post on my arena farmer deck (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30839.msg419007.html#new)? It wins a lot but loses... how do I minimize those losses?

I became more awesome.
A forum member
Super Strength/flight
Rainbow Dash
Ok
Does real magic exist?
Yes.
But only on fridays.
To be or not to be?
That is the question
Why did this thread die?
Cause I go through spurts of being active and not being active, and when I get active again its hard to catch up on things.
How was milk discovered? I mean, how was someone ever weird enough to milk a cow, hoping that something would happen? And why on earth did he drink it?
They probably saw baby cows drinking it and eralized that unlike many animals, cows dont just produce it when they are expecting a baby.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline gumbeh

• Reputation Power: 7
  • gumbeh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nude to Elements
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407198#msg407198
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2011, 09:31:05 pm »
I actually dreamed I drank milk from a stripper's breast last night... then tossed it back to her with a cheery "Thanks!"

So... in conclusion I guess I'd say that dreams are gross, but can lead to innovations or something.

• Legendary Member
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407200#msg407200
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2011, 09:32:51 pm »
I actually dreamed I drank milk from a stripper's breast last night... then tossed it back to her with a cheery "Thanks!"

So... in conclusion I guess I'd say that dreams are gross, but can lead to innovations or something.
I believe thats what is called too much information.

hello12

Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407416#msg407416
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2011, 06:32:36 am »
Did Thomas Edison actually invent the Lightbulb?

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407507#msg407507
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2011, 01:15:50 pm »
Or was it Antagon?

Or Hitler?

Or even Captain Jack Sparrow?
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407511#msg407511
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2011, 01:19:36 pm »
What is Shakespeare's worst play?
Who is King Arthur?
Why is Aether going to crush Air in WOE?
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407618#msg407618
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2011, 06:03:54 pm »
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?
How?
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407684#msg407684
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2011, 08:34:28 pm »
If you would catapult a catapult, is it possible to catapult another catapult from the catapulted catapult, which could mean in the end you have a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult?
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

• Legendary Member
  • Entropy Has You
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407730#msg407730
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2011, 10:31:59 pm »
No. He invented the first practical one. He instead improved on an idea that was from 1897
Or was it Antagon?

Or Hitler?

Nope.
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?
How?
Them
That
Then
There
Because
That way,

If you would catapult a catapult, is it possible to catapult another catapult from the catapulted catapult, which could mean in the end you have a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult pulting a catapult?
May I have a simplified version of this?
While youre catapulting a catapult, would it be possible to set off the catapult that you just catapulted while its in mid air (and that one would catapult another one which would continue to set off catapults).

In theory yes, in practice,  no.

hello12

Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407922#msg407922
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:15 am »
No. He invented the first practical one. He instead improved on an idea that was from 1897
Or was it Antagon?

Or Hitler?

Nope.
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?
How?
Them
That
Then
There
Because
That way,

While youre catapulting a catapult, would it be possible to set off the catapult that you just catapulted while its in mid air (and that one would catapult another one which would continue to set off catapults).

For the last part I am still confused. Please enlighten me.

• Legendary Member
  • Entropy Has You
Re: Ask BP Some More! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30609.msg407923#msg407923
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2011, 05:40:21 am »
Or was it Antagon?

Or Hitler?

Nope.
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?
How?
Them
That
Then
There
Because
That way,

For the last part I am still confused. Please enlighten me.
1)Imagine you have catapult a b c and d.
2)Catapult d is on c, c is on b, and b is on a.
3)You fire catapult a, which launches catapult b (which is carrying catapult c and d).
4)In midair, catapult b fires catapult c (which is carrying catapult d)
5)Catapult c, while still in the air, fires catapult d.

This is essentially what is happening in the described post. If you dont understand that, please point out the number that you get lost on.

blarg: