*Author

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1189053#msg1189053
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »
The problem is that it's hard to draw the things you need in a Rainbow, though i didn't test your version yet.
Today I encountered Hecate again, and with some new mods, I could do a whopping 244 HP EM on him. :) (which means more gold when winning)

Here is the deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lm 5lm 5lm 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pq

Finally I think I can say that this deck has an answer to everything (well, almost). Miracles and SoDs can stall in the early game unless Hecate gets a very fast hand and outrushes me while I'm drawing for quanta - which can sadly happen. The Sanctuaries are bound to be stolen here, but as long as they are up, they protect from Nightmare. Holy Light handles the raged dolls with 10 or less HP. And now, the forever alone Hope + RoLs take care of Eclipse. The only thing I can't remove with this is the poison, but that's manageable when you have tons of HP. :P Finally to get the EM, keep a miracle and a sanctuary in your hand until the last turn, then play Sanc+Miracle (in this order) to get the EM.

It's still a subject to test later, because i can't know from one test if i got lucky or if it really has potential... Will come back to it later maybe.

worked for me :)
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1194517#msg1194517
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2015, 04:19:44 pm »
The problem is that it's hard to draw the things you need in a Rainbow, though i didn't test your version yet.
Today I encountered Hecate again, and with some new mods, I could do a whopping 244 HP EM on him. :) (which means more gold when winning)

Here is the deck:

5l8 5l8 5l8 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lm 5lm 5lm 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pq

Finally I think I can say that this deck has an answer to everything (well, almost). Miracles and SoDs can stall in the early game unless Hecate gets a very fast hand and outrushes me while I'm drawing for quanta - which can sadly happen. The Sanctuaries are bound to be stolen here, but as long as they are up, they protect from Nightmare. Holy Light handles the raged dolls with 10 or less HP. And now, the forever alone Hope + RoLs take care of Eclipse. The only thing I can't remove with this is the poison, but that's manageable when you have tons of HP. :P Finally to get the EM, keep a miracle and a sanctuary in your hand until the last turn, then play Sanc+Miracle (in this order) to get the EM.

It's still a subject to test later, because i can't know from one test if i got lucky or if it really has potential... Will come back to it later maybe.

worked for me :)

Awesome! :) We're on the right track it seems. ^^
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline yee

• Reputation Power: 11
  • yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1196594#msg1196594
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2015, 11:15:24 am »
Fully upped worked very well :)

7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pq

Offline SevenOfAKind

• Reputation Power: 1
  • SevenOfAKind is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1202223#msg1202223
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2015, 08:05:43 am »
So far I've been trying the unupped deck in op when getting Hecate but am yet to even put up a fight with it. The main problem I see is that a double elixired, lsed doll only lasts 7 turns so you have limited healing/damage from it. As a result I've been tinkering around with this deck and gone 2-3 so far:

Spoiler for v1:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5le 5le 5le 5le 5le 5le 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

The idea is that if Hecate pumps up a doll and ls' it you can keep it healed throughout the game to maintain a healing/damage source. The wins have been close due to slow damage from dolls and a lack of damage on my side which has left me with sub 5 cards in deck each win. I'm thinking maybe -1 angel +2 pend +2 crusader or something like that. Or maybe its just a flawed concept and I should stick to the op.

This version 2 of the deck is 2-6, fairly bad but I feel like I have been getting really unlucky with both my draws and hecates. Not sure if there are any unupped deck that can handle Hecate spamming ls'd dolls without elixiring them and having an eclipse out.

Spoiler for v2:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5le 5le 5le 5le 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

Version 3

I'm busy this week and especially today so I haven't and won't have much time to test this but so far this deck has comfortably 2-0d with an EM both times. I decided to just drop the angels and focus on a combo of AM and crusaders with a couple of blessings thrown in. The blessings can either be used on crusaders to put them out of elixir range or can be used on an LS'd doll right before you AM in order to ensure it lasts longer to do damage and also heals/self-inflicts a great amount of damage per turn.

4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

Its possible I just got lucky but I feel like even if I was slightly lucky this deck has potential to equal the OP based on the huge difference between my games with this deck and my games with the OP.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:22:02 am by SevenOfAKind »

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1213481#msg1213481
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2015, 01:28:13 pm »
Fully upped worked very well :)

7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 8pq

I decked out with this, he had 3 cards left. He was holding 7 cards for the last 10+ turns, so only drew 1 card each turn.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1213482#msg1213482
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2015, 01:35:26 pm »
I decked out with this, he had 3 cards left. He was holding 7 cards for the last 10+ turns, so only drew 1 card each turn.
Yeah, I noticed that if you put up Sanctuary too early, he'll clog his hands with copies of Nightmare. To prevent it with current deck, I used to let myself be nightmared once or twice. I also made a second version with extra cards to prevent deckouts, but I only had the chance to test it once (it was an EM tho).

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline jade_giant

• jade_giant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1219024#msg1219024
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2015, 09:01:44 pm »
I have no idea why this isn't on the front page:

I'm going to say for upped something like this should work:

6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

That deck has a MUCH better win percentage than the ones in the OP. This deck, in my tests, makes Hecate out to be an "average" False God in that the deck can pretty much beat her consistently (Hecate is a Greek Goddess, hence my use of "her", FYI) unless she doesn't play anything but the dagger. Just wait for a raged LS'd doll, amp it up with Chaos, twin it and antimatter the original. Let me know if anyone has wildly different results.

Jade Giant

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1219065#msg1219065
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2015, 01:12:10 pm »
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

I will test this deck later. Decks against Hecate tend not to be consistent, so if you won ~3 times in a row, that doesn't mean anything. The losses keep coming after a while, and they can stack up pretty badly after a good start. This deck seems no different, but hey, I will test it and we'll have stats.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline tereret

• Reputation Power: 4
  • tereret is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nobody is totally dead, Miracles happen
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1230700#msg1230700
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2016, 04:27:36 pm »
So far I've been trying the unupped deck in op when getting Hecate but am yet to even put up a fight with it. The main problem I see is that a double elixired, lsed doll only lasts 7 turns so you have limited healing/damage from it. As a result I've been tinkering around with this deck and gone 2-3 so far:

Spoiler for v1:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5le 5le 5le 5le 5le 5le 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

The idea is that if Hecate pumps up a doll and ls' it you can keep it healed throughout the game to maintain a healing/damage source. The wins have been close due to slow damage from dolls and a lack of damage on my side which has left me with sub 5 cards in deck each win. I'm thinking maybe -1 angel +2 pend +2 crusader or something like that. Or maybe its just a flawed concept and I should stick to the op.

This version 2 of the deck is 2-6, fairly bad but I feel like I have been getting really unlucky with both my draws and hecates. Not sure if there are any unupped deck that can handle Hecate spamming ls'd dolls without elixiring them and having an eclipse out.

Spoiler for v2:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5le 5le 5le 5le 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

Version 3

I'm busy this week and especially today so I haven't and won't have much time to test this but so far this deck has comfortably 2-0d with an EM both times. I decided to just drop the angels and focus on a combo of AM and crusaders with a couple of blessings thrown in. The blessings can either be used on crusaders to put them out of elixir range or can be used on an LS'd doll right before you AM in order to ensure it lasts longer to do damage and also heals/self-inflicts a great amount of damage per turn.

4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pj

Its possible I just got lucky but I feel like even if I was slightly lucky this deck has potential to equal the OP based on the huge difference between my games with this deck and my games with the OP.
Perfect EM
IMPORTANT: AM any rage doll
~Put a cat in a box with unstable gas,THAT is pure entropy~
when philipines is at war, its flag flips.

Offline CaRmAgE

• CaRmAgE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1267751#msg1267751
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2017, 07:36:06 pm »
Yeah, I noticed that if you put up Sanctuary too early, he'll clog his hands with copies of Nightmare. To prevent it with current deck, I used to let myself be nightmared once or twice. I also made a second version with extra cards to prevent deckouts, but I only had the chance to test it once (it was an EM tho).

Unforuntately, this doesn't always work. Hecate won't use Nightmare if your hand is clogged, so holding onto your Sanctuaries isn't a consistent solution.

I'm attempting to solve this problem by adding a Miracle, a Hope, and another tower, and so far, I've had more success than with the old deck.

5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k4 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 8pq

I got an EM with this today, despite going through half the deck before getting a Miracle. Holy Lights should remain unupgraded to avoid mulligan problems.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1268066#msg1268066
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2017, 01:47:51 am »
Hecate only has 2 copies of Nightmare in his deck.

The other cards in his hand would be Vampire Dagger, Dusk Mantle, and (3x) Eclipse.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Oracle : Hecate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21951.msg1268086#msg1268086
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2017, 12:06:18 pm »
One way to get rid of Hecate's Nightmares is to delay putting up your first Sanctuary, but that is only viable if his damage is notably slow.

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: Xenocidius