*Author

What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg129965#msg129965
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:01:41 pm »
A request here – is there a place where we can see some of the Half-Bloods' decks? I’m curious to know what they’re made of… as a 60-card decker myself, I always seem to get far fewer pillars and towers than they, and I thought I had plenty!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg129969#msg129969
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:09:49 pm »
They have 3x mark, and 2x cards. They have random cards from two elements in a duo deck
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg129973#msg129973
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:14:13 pm »
Yes, I am aware of that much. But are they randomly generated each time, or does each element bring a predetermined set of cards from that deck? And what is the pillar / deck ratio?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg129975#msg129975
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:15:21 pm »
i started a project, i found out alot about it (i would like to thank mr sextons rage quit deck)

i will edit this post when i find it.

lev 5 (HBs) the name is a clue here are the ones i iv found. random cards are chosen to be upgraded. (edit with decks and other names)
Aether           Aeth-eric
Air                 Ari-es
Darkness      Shad-ow
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5um 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ur 5ur 5us 5us 5us 5ut 5ut 5uu 5uuDeath           Mor-tis
Earth            Ter-ra
Entropy        Dis-cord
Fire              Pyr-ofuze
Gravity         Mas-sa
4sa 4sa 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55l 55m 55n 55n 55o 55o 55p 55p 55q 55r 55r 55s 55s 55t 55t 55u 55vLife              Vit-al
4sa 4sa 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bu 5bv 5bv 5c0 5c1 5c2 5c2 5c3 5c3 5c4 5c5 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7Light            Lum-iel
Time            Chr-onos
4sa 4sa 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5ri 5ri 5rj 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rl 5rl 5rm 5rn 5rn 5ro 5ro 5rq 5rq 5rr 5rr 5rs 5rsWater          Aqua-rius

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg129976#msg129976
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 11:16:02 pm »
Yes, I am aware of that much. But are they randomly generated each time, or does each element bring a predetermined set of cards from that deck? And what is the pillar / deck ratio?
The cards are randomly generated each time, but I don't know what the pillar/deck ratio is for sure.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: What are they made of? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10593.msg154365#msg154365
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 07:47:37 am »
Now they come with pendulums too.

blarg: