*Author

Offline Alcarin277Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Alcarin277 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190431#msg1190431
« on: May 24, 2015, 10:48:45 am »
So I am a relatively new player, had like 100 games total, but it seems i have a hard time winning Half Blood decks.

I use the following deck:

Any suggestions or tips? It seems its so random I win like 1-2 times in 7-10 matches. I win lvl 3 like 80-90% though unless i really get a bad draw

Update1:

Just got an Elite Queen card also.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:21:26 am by Alcarin277 »

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190466#msg1190466
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 04:27:57 pm »
Half-bloods typically aren't worth it, since overall, grinding against Elders, using False God Killers against FGs, and fighting the arena all have an easier reward.

I'd suggest you try the decks on this thread.

Assuming you don't have any rares (or at least two Arsenics), the best deck would be Psiontal. However, if you do have two Arsenics, then go with Endless Bones or Antabow.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190468#msg1190468
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 04:57:05 pm »
Half-bloods typically aren't worth it, since overall, grinding against Elders, using False God Killers against FGs, and fighting the arena all have an easier reward.

I'd suggest you try the decks on this thread.

Assuming you don't have any rares (or at least two Arsenics), the best deck would be Psiontal. However, if you do have two Arsenics, then go with Endless Bones or Antabow.
Nope, Half Bloods are 3 times more profittable than Level 3 with the right deck.

@Alcarin227
Try the decks I suggested in my tutorial (it's in the Tutorials section of the forum's main page)

Also check the sticky thread in deck help of how to post deck images easily  ;)
(I don't link the threads now because I'm on my cellphone)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• New to Elements
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190557#msg1190557
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:59:39 pm »
Thanks for information. Not sure if we understood eachother well, i can farm lvl 3 easily, i barely lose, maybe 1 match per 8-9..... but i can barely win any half blood matches, false gods rape me if i use the bellow setup.

I tried to find the psionic deck but on that page there are countless..... and Chapuz your tutorial is mainly for level 3 farming? But I can already farm lvl 3 easily, unless if i use your options can i farm half bloods with that? Btw I have Titan as my weapon available, ye i know i picked it up too soon before checking forums :(

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52t 55q 590 590 590 590 590 5c7 5f6 5f6 5if 5if 5lf 5lm 5og 5og 8pm

Below are the only two elite cards I have currently + 460 electrum available. Can also sell about 35 normal cards to get additional 400 electrum.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190578#msg1190578
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 05:02:59 pm »
Your deck is almost the same as the HBGB (Half Blood grabow) I mentioned in my tutorial,

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52t 55q 55q 590 590 590 590 590 5c7 5f6 5f6 5if 5if 5lm 5og 5og 61q 8pm

But as I said Here, FGs are more profittable because they give upped cards you can sell for at least 1200-1300  :electrum each even if your win rate is much lower than Elders.

• New to Elements
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190582#msg1190582
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 05:08:14 pm »
Yeah, but I cannot win FG with that deck somehow? Tried 5 times, 5 losses......

Even HBs i only won 3/12 tries.

Thats why Im asking for advice, if there is any other deck that has a better ratio of w/l against HB or better FG..... If i sell all my spare cards (except for shown deck above) i can gather a bit over 4.000 electrum.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190592#msg1190592
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 06:48:05 pm »
5 games isn't a big sample at all. If you read the FG decks threads you will see a list of the FGs you can win against AND the strategy of the decks. Did you follow that?

Offline seulintse

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190594#msg1190594
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 07:08:03 pm »
personally, I'd suggest just farming level 3's until you have a better pool of cards (go for maybe 100 cards altogether or something) and go from there. I would think a mono-gravity would work well for you, if you also have a few plate armors (just keep the earth mark and have plenty of gravity pillars), but either way I would stick to farming level 3s.
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190611#msg1190611
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 09:31:00 pm »
You should farm the AI which is the highest leveled but easiest to beat (so in your case, the Elder AI). Once you accumulate enough money, try buying Firecell OTK. It can beat some of the False Gods very effectively and is completely unupped. From there, you can continue to farm the False Gods while occasionally going back to farming Elders to regain electrum.

The deck for the Firecell OTK is here
Check out my card Flock!

• New to Elements
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190863#msg1190863
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:30 pm »
5 games isn't a big sample at all. If you read the FG decks threads you will see a list of the FGs you can win against AND the strategy of the decks. Did you follow that?

Yes it is not, but if I lose with FG still having more than 120 HP it means im being destroyed..... and so far usually FG was left on average with 150 HP..... Today i got Queen as special oracle pet, and went FG, and lost the match with FG having 8 HP left....  I guess I would've won if i had not spent life manta for 2 fireflies and could've used adrenaline in the last 2 turns.... since fireflies only survived 1 and 2 turns.....

Yea i read quite a bit, but am a little confused with all the options and stuff.... Maybe i also phrased my question a bit badly, maybe should've asked if there is any ''general'' or multipractical un-upgraded deck that has decent success rate against any Half Blood....

I enjoy the game, but personally I am not sure I am willing to spend theorycrafting so far as to have X number of decks to play, I just want to log have good matches, and strive towards 1 deck that can be used for multipurpose, just like this current one (I linked above) was....  I woul be ok with maybe 2 decks....

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• I'm back bitches
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1190997#msg1190997
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 10:13:50 pm »
What do you mean by multi purpose? If you mean something that can beat any of the AI, you won't find a completely unupped deck for that. The very few completely unupped decks that can beat some of the False Gods are not going to be able to compete in games where the opponent has any form of PC.

For up to Half-Bloods, I'm pretty sure that most rainbows would work. I again suggest Antabow.
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Quantum Effect

• Quantum Effect is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Newbie needs help farming Half Bloods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58448.msg1198241#msg1198241
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 04:02:37 pm »
Just my 2 cents.
Since you already have 2 upgraded cards, try to build something around that.
There are good decks that focus on the Queen's hability. You could try to build one of those.

But, since you chose Earth as your mark, maybe you could try a duo-deck with Gravity and use those Graboids and your Elite Otyugh. You already have a Titan (weapon) to put in your deck. Put some more spells and creatures from both marks, and you can build a really good deck.

Good luck :)

blarg: