*Author

DeathShrimp

Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg75371#msg75371
« on: May 26, 2010, 08:27:10 pm »
I dont take Credits from any of thse decks thats posted in this Thread so dont be mad if your deck is posted, this thread is for educational purposes only and help to New/poor people into the Halfblood section ofcourse its the best way to farm Coins or cards but if u manage to get those upgraded cards from the slots u will get a BIG >>>  ;D

Speed is not the Key to success in Halfblood farming (ofc it help), Selfhealing, Crowd control, or Damagedenial are.. Defence is your best offence in this case.

i post the top 3 decks i really like for HB farming.

1. Mono Aether (author unknown)

This is the deck ive played the most and had most success with, its not the most fun deck but sure is effective and easy to master.

[ + ]

1. You have 18 turns to be immune to Creature-/wepondamage
2. Immortal Creatures = No chance in hell they will get slain that easy.
3. The mixture of Immortals and dragons will give you a chance to bypass Gravityshield (wich some HBs have)

[ - ]

1. Damageing Shields like Fire shield ( :fire) or Thorn Carapace ( :life) can ruin your game if they get one out early but i find Thorn Carapace the biggest threat (iceshield aint that much of a threat, frostshield however can delay the game abit)
2. Permanent Controll: Steal/Deflagration/Pulverizer or Destroy Ability will eat your shields like Cheerios and milk.
3. Creatures/weapons with Momentum ability will bypass your shields.

2. Essence Entropy/Aether Deck

Ive also grown very fond of this deck (big thanks to Essence)

(http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2479.0;attach=853;image)

Also an no-brainer deck to play the only hard thing is to time your Antimatter and on wich creatures. i usualy throw mine on creatures with attackpower greater than 5 unless its a Boost creature (+x/+x for x quanta each turn) then i tend to wait them out until they have as much attack so it will benefit me of winning the game since when a creature uses boost with antimatter on it it will basicly turn the other way within a few turns and start making damage again so try to outlast them as long as possible

[ + ]

1. Not as big Defencive deck as Mono Aether but use your opponents Creature stock to your advantage with antimatter wich hopefully will keep you alive most of the times :)
2. Same as number 2. on Mono Aether
3. Alot more fun deck than Mono Aether and get less boring so you can stick with your mindless grinding for some time :P

[ - ]
1. Same as Number 1. on Mono Aether
2. Quantadenial decks Earthquakes/Devourers/Tridens can slow down your deck wich will mostly cost your game if he gets your  :entropy Quanta
3. Antimatter usualy tends to go to waste if your opponent does not cast any high attack creature until late game sometime you just have to cast them antimatters on lower creatures just to survive

3. Bloodshadows FFQ + Hope Deck

Also a very fun deck to play but not as effective as the 2 above.

Code: [Select]
5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c2 5c2 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj
[ + ]

1. High Life Regeneration rate/turn
2. Hope can easily nullfy the opponents attacks with enough Fireflys on the board.
3. High chance to maintain Elemental Mastery upon winning.

[ - ]

1. Rustlers are very vurnable to attacks if they are killed early on ur basicly screwed so try keep 1-2 on the board and rest on your hand
2. Otyughs/scarabs will make a Swedish Smorgosbord out of your pretty flies, Also Rain of fire wount go easy on you.
3. Rewinds can be utherly annoying (at least it decreeses your chance of decking out)

More Decks to come! im currently testing other viable options with Time/life, Mono Earth and Aether/life  but these decks is still in beta testing :P
I know there is alot of good Rainbow and Fractal decks out there aswell but since they are about a milion versions of them so i didnt bother to post them but feel free to cotribute with your Halfblood deck with one exception NO UPGRADES!

Deathshrimp Over and out!

Ant-n-ero

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg75384#msg75384
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 08:56:15 pm »
nice - i'm sure a load more decks will be appearing shortly!!
I haven't really started 'playing' elements properly yet - but i'm 2 phase dragons off the mono aether deck so i can start AI5 farming
Thing is I really don't like selling cards - not at the thought that i may need them if someone creates an uber deck, but i never use them anyway :L
i have an upd Chrysaora (can't remmeber name but it is a Ph something ^^)
an upd Vamp Dagger/Stilletto thing
also got an arctic squid which i didn't know was rare until recently :L

but i don't like selling them incase i need them - yup

lol - got  carried away there
once i start HB farming and FG farming i'll develop some decks :P i really want my name to go into the history books ^^

DeathShrimp

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg75783#msg75783
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 08:50:56 am »
Yes im hopeing for that since this part of the forum im checking everyday and rarely see anyone posting here =(
The cards you are gona save are rares wich most of the times sells for more than 200 coins wich is mainly Wepons, arcic ocupus, miracle and shards
rest of the cards you can sell of to get some extra cash if your not gona use them =)

New added deck:

4. Aether/Life

Another Oldschool deck wich i found very effective aswell against the Halfbloods. with a chance of getting Elemental Mastery or at least surviving a turn or two without your shields.

5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c5 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v
[ + ]
1. See Mono Aether 1 and 2
2. Mark of Life is enough to be able to throw a heal once in a while and the weapon fires off some passive damage :)
3. Higher chance of getting EM with this deck than anyone from the previous decks.

[ - ]

1. Since i only choose to take dragons into this deck im vurnable to Gravity Shield wich is basicly autoquit if they get one up early, can solve this problem with switching 2-3 dragons to immortals.
2. See number 1. on Mono Aether
3. Fireshield and Thorn carapace is not that much big of a threat since a dragon will make 48 damage before he dies (at least with fireshield)
or at least  32 damage with Thorncarapace. but they are still annoying

Offline ODSTRookie

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ODSTRookie is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg75920#msg75920
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 02:32:09 pm »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn

Mono entropy. Little pillar heavy but everything is expensive and your source of healing also blocks damage. plus you have moderatley durable heavy hitters.

I actually find this a better t50 farmer but i played like 4 rounds with lvl 5s and won 2.
I decided to "drop" back in

DeathShrimp

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg76001#msg76001
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 05:07:16 pm »
Yes i tried this deck a while ago its pretty nice actually but as u said its expensive

tmhopper

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg80398#msg80398
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 05:54:07 pm »
Heres a duo-deck i created:

5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f7 5f7 5f7 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t
It is an extremely cheap deck if you have Fahrenheits.
It farms level5`s and has a high win ratio.

angusrox

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg81706#msg81706
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 09:48:31 am »
I dont take Credits from any of thse decks thats posted in this Thread so dont be mad if your deck is posted, this thread is for educational purposes only and help to New/poor people into the Halfblood section ofcourse its the best way to farm Coins or cards but if u manage to get those upgraded cards from the slots u will get a BIG >>>  ;D

Speed is not the Key to success in Halfblood farming (ofc it help), Selfhealing, Crowd control, or Damagedenial are.. Defence is your best offence in this case.

i post the top 3 decks i really like for HB farming.

1. Mono Aether (author unknown)

This is the deck ive played the most and had most success with, its not the most fun deck but sure is effective and easy to master.

[ + ]

1. You have 18 turns to be immune to Creature-/wepondamage
2. Immortal Creatures = No chance in hell they will get slain that easy.
3. The mixture of Immortals and dragons will give you a chance to bypass Gravityshield (wich some HBs have)

[ - ]

1. Damageing Shields like Fire shield ( :fire) or Thorn Carapace ( :life) can ruin your game if they get one out early but i find Thorn Carapace the biggest threat (iceshield aint that much of a threat, frostshield however can delay the game abit)
2. Permanent Controll: Steal/Deflagration/Pulverizer or Destroy Ability will eat your shields like Cheerios and milk.
3. Creatures/weapons with Momentum ability will bypass your shields.

(http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2479.0;attach=853;image)

Also an no-brainer deck to play the only hard thing is to time your Antimatter and on wich creatures. i usualy throw mine on creatures with attackpower greater than 5 unless its a Boost creature (+x/+x for x quanta each turn) then i tend to wait them out until they have as much attack so it will benefit me of winning the game since when a creature uses boost with antimatter on it it will basicly turn the other way within a few turns and start making damage again so try to outlast them as long as possible

[ + ]

1. Not as big Defencive deck as Mono Aether but use your opponents Creature stock to your advantage with antimatter wich hopefully will keep you alive most of the times :)
3. Alot more fun deck than Mono Aether and get less boring so you can stick with your mindless grinding for some time :P

[ - ]
1. Same as Number 1. on Mono Aether
2. Quantadenial decks Earthquakes/Devourers/Tridens can slow down your deck wich will mostly cost your game if he gets your  :entropy Quanta
3. Antimatter usualy tends to go to waste if your opponent does not cast any high attack creature until late game sometime you just have to cast them antimatters on lower creatures just to survive
WHAT IS THE MARK

3. Bloodshadows FFQ + Hope Deck

Also a very fun deck to play but not as effective as the 2 above.

5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c2 5c2 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj 5oj
[ + ]

1. High Life Regeneration rate/turn
2. Hope can easily nullfy the opponents attacks with enough Fireflys on the board.
3. High chance to maintain Elemental Mastery upon winning.

[ - ]

1. Rustlers are very vurnable to attacks if they are killed early on ur basicly screwed so try keep 1-2 on the board and rest on your hand
2. Otyughs/scarabs will make a Swedish Smorgosbord out of your pretty flies, Also Rain of fire wount go easy on you.
3. Rewinds can be utherly annoying (at least it decreeses your chance of decking out)

More Decks to come! im currently testing other viable options with Time/life, Mono Earth and Aether/life  but these decks is still in beta testing :P
I know there is alot of good Rainbow and Fractal decks out there aswell but since they are about a milion versions of them so i didnt bother to post them but feel free to cotribute with your Halfblood deck with one exception NO UPGRADES!

Deathshrimp Over and out!

GRANLEE

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg118617#msg118617
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 11:11:00 pm »
how bout adding 1 or 2 lobos to the mono aether deck

Offline Blues

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Blues is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg172899#msg172899
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 03:57:08 pm »

[ + ]

Which mark is used with this deck?

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg188422#msg188422
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 02:59:38 pm »
I would use scared girls original rainbow, un-upped, its on the original wiki,
 it looks something like this
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vm 52n 52r 52r 55r 55r 55r 58t 5c6 5c6 5fa 5if 5oj 5ol 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 5up 5up 61t 61t 61t 61tEdit:
while it is very slow id will win 9/10 times, and 4-5 of those times it will have mastery
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg199807#msg199807
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 12:11:38 am »
5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a
This is one of SG's old decks that has worked for me. Gets EM if done right maybe 1/2 the time?
Good luck with it.

Re: Halfblood Deck Compendium [unupgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7012.msg239370#msg239370
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 07:26:11 am »
i find this deck very effective and u can get EM often
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vo 55q 592 592 5f8 5ia 5rl 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u6 717 74b 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5
the only time i have lost is wen i forgot to use my eternity cause i was going to win my first half-blood fight next turn...:) this deck is also a good false god farmer, but u can lose 3 or 4 games out of 10 against them

anything
blarg: