*Author

Active members:
Physsion(3) Falconian(4)

Offline FalconianTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Falconian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Blessed Vampire
Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196203#msg1196203
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:23:42 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5la 5la 5la 5ld 5ld 5ld 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5uu 5uu 5uu 606 7tb 8pt

I've been playing with this recently and won most games vs AI4.
Antimatter seems to be the only hard-counter so far, everything else was easy to deal with.
Basically:
- pop solar shield and hoard :light
- pop Dragons, Liquid Shadow them if you're getting too much damage
- steal permanents
- dusk mantle if things get serious
AI is unable to deal with Golden Dragons, unless it has Antimatter they will do nothing noteworthy to it most times.

But I need more min/max as far as quanta goes.
Also, would this work with Earth in place of light, say using Earth Dragons + Gnomes for quanta?

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196207#msg1196207
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:47:32 pm »
Hi there Falconian, welcome to the forums!

Awesome to see you've been playing around with this card combination - a similar deck known as Shining Vampires has been posted here.

Shining Vampiresby TheCrazyMango
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jq 7jq 7jq 7jq 7jq 7jq 7jt 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7la 7la 7la 7la 7te 7te 7te 7te 7te 7te 8pt

Archangels provide a strong alternative damage/healing source in this deck - their 7HP allows them to resist Lightnings and Rage Elixirs, and they can give a very helpful health boost to your poisoned Dragons.

Cloak is also an option to prevent your creatures from being hit by Antimatter and Reverse Time, and can protect you from quanta denial cards like Earthquake. However, because your high HP creatures are so resistant to most standard creature-control cards, and Solar Shield provides you with such a strong alternate quanta source, Cloak may not be worth the card space outside of those specific encounters.

Earth/Darkness is a viable combination for the same concept, but bear in mind that even though unupped Stone Dragons are cheaper to play, they only hit for 8 damage (compared to a Golden Dragon's 10 attack) and therefore heal you for less per hit once the Liquid Shadow combo is applied. This also removes access to Solar Shield, which provides a very strong quanta ramp against the majority of creature-based decks.

• Blessed Vampire
Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196287#msg1196287
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 12:25:59 pm »
Thanks!
I'm also playing this:

5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5uo 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5up 7tb 7tb 8pt

Pretty effective and fast as well vs AI4.

I have a few questions:

Do you know a good place to farm more Stilettos?
I hear conflicting opinions about it, in AI4 I'm getting lots of upgraded cards but as far as weapons go...

Nobody seems to be using the Stilettos so I never even get a chance to spin it.
Maybe bronze? Dragons / Crusader decks are pretty effective for Bronze so I could farm that.

Also, I have 6k electrum what should I upgrade? Light Pends maybe?

Offline Physsion

• Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196365#msg1196365
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 07:13:50 am »
Ah, Vader Saders, one of my favourite decks. This is the version I used in my recent Trials final, winning both the games I used it in and proving its worth against an Earthquake duo and a Dimensional Shield duo.

5li 5uk 606 606 606 606 606 7k2 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7t4 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq

Limited to 23 upgrades, I opted for a quanta split between my pillars and pendulums.

Blessings make an excellent addition to this deck, but I brought Miracles instead for extra survivability. Flying Vampire Daggers make perfect Blessing targets, as any Crusaders that use their endow ability on the buffed Vaggers will also inherit the +3 damage boost.

You can win more Vampire Stilettos from AI3, but the low level arena decks may also prove valuable farming areas (especially with the chance of winning rares from arena special spins.)

With your extra electrum, while Dark Pendulums are my quanta source of choice (with a Light mark), any upgraded quanta source will benefit your deck. Pillars/pendulums are usually always a priority upgrade target in most decks. Flying Weapon is also a strong upgrade choice once you pick up more Vampire Daggers, as a couple of Animate Weapons will allow you to get several more weapons onto the field.

• Blessed Vampire
Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196403#msg1196403
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 04:58:55 pm »
Ah, Vader Saders, one of my favourite decks. This is the version I used in my recent Trials final, winning both the games I used it in and proving its worth against an Earthquake duo and a Dimensional Shield duo.

5li 5uk 606 606 606 606 606 7k2 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7t4 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq

Limited to 23 upgrades, I opted for a quanta split between my pillars and pendulums.

Blessings make an excellent addition to this deck, but I brought Miracles instead for extra survivability. Flying Vampire Daggers make perfect Blessing targets, as any Crusaders that use their endow ability on the buffed Vaggers will also inherit the +3 damage boost.

You can win more Vampire Stilettos from AI3, but the low level arena decks may also prove valuable farming areas (especially with the chance of winning rares from arena special spins.)

With your extra electrum, while Dark Pendulums are my quanta source of choice (with a Light mark), any upgraded quanta source will benefit your deck. Pillars/pendulums are usually always a priority upgrade target in most decks. Flying Weapon is also a strong upgrade choice once you pick up more Vampire Daggers, as a couple of Animate Weapons will allow you to get several more weapons onto the field.

Wow congratulations for your stunts!

I've been farming AI4 easily with this lately:

Spoiler for Flying Weapons:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5og 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5ol 5ol 5ol 5ol 5pa 5up 5up 7n5 7tb 7tb 7tb 8pt

And EM'd Bronze with this:

Spoiler for Blessed Vamps + Daggers:
5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pq

I use blessed vamps as an alternative to endowed crusaders, the upside is you can churn them out and bless them in the same turn, while with Crusaders you have to risk waiting one turn before Endowing.
White/Dark decks are so fun to play because they are both fast and reliable, I'm surprised I don't see many around.

I'm going to take your advice and farm some AI3/Bronze in hopes for more Daggers.

Offline Physsion

Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1196462#msg1196462
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 02:44:19 am »
Very nice. Glad to hear you are enjoying playing with Darkness!

Of all the Elemental combinations Darkness can go with, I think Light has some of my favourite interactions. The healing power of Darkness is often underestimated, and Light is an Element that complements it very nicely.

Good luck with the rare hunting! Feel free to drop into the chat some time!

• Blessed Vampire
Re: Dragon lifesteal farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58855.msg1197526#msg1197526
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 02:36:43 pm »
Very nice. Glad to hear you are enjoying playing with Darkness!

Of all the Elemental combinations Darkness can go with, I think Light has some of my favourite interactions. The healing power of Darkness is often underestimated, and Light is an Element that complements it very nicely.

Good luck with the rare hunting! Feel free to drop into the chat some time!

Yup, Light and Air are my fav to combo with Dark.
I made a lot of money steamrolling AI4 and Silver with this:

5og 5og 5oi 5ol 5ol 5ol 5up 5up 606 606 7n5 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7ta 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pr

This is more all-around reliable as far as win ratio goes, but Blessing / Endowing is more fun.

blarg: TheCrazyMango,Khaleesi