*Author

Offline White Dragon OriginsTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • White Dragon Origins is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106855#msg1106855
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:34:37 pm »
I just upgraded my first deck and added Shard of Freedom , a fast rush Mono-Air with a good creature control.
Don't hope a 100% win rate, but it's quite high , except when the AI got very useful cards.
The average time to kill this AI with this deck is 1:15.
I have spent a lot of time fighting against it and the win rate is around 85%, i won 85 games and the AI only 15.
I wanted to use the simulator but it can't recognize "7nq" (Shard Of Freedom) that isa very good offensive and defensive card for this mono.

Deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n7 7n7 7n8 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pr

Offline xyan

• Reputation Power: 7
  • xyan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Semantics!
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106870#msg1106870
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 10:34:02 pm »
which ai did you test against?

also, ai simulator is bad to use for true winrate due to ai's stupidity.

notes: look up monoair rush for comparison of decks, there are many mods you can do while ending up with essentially the same deck.

my suggestions:
+1 SoFree, you need the draw chance and stacking effect.
-2 Shockwave +1 OE - OEs should provide enough cc, after all you are trying to rush for opponent's death not stall their creature rush (which should be reason enough to take out all you cc)
-1 Wings
+1 damselfly or wyrm
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:37:18 pm by xyan »

Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106874#msg1106874
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:08:29 pm »

notes: look up monoair rush for comparison of decks, there are many mods you can do while ending up with essentially the same deck.

my suggestions:
-2 Shockwave +1 OE - OEs should provide enough cc, after all you are trying to rush for opponent's death not stall their creature rush (which should be reason enough to take out all you cc)
-1 Wings
+1 damselfly or wyrm

I tested it by my self! the simulator didnt worth (i wrote that in the post, read well what i posted), i played against AI level 4 more than a hour.
i had played a lot of times and it works very well. It doesnt need too many SoF because they DO NOT stack and Shockwave saved my ass against Maxwell's Demon, Otyugh and another annoying creatures.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:22:36 pm by White Dragon Origins »

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106876#msg1106876
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 11:09:42 pm »

my suggestions:
-1 Wings
+1 damselfly or wyrm

I tested by my self! the simulator didnt worth, i played against AI level 4, i wrote that up to the deck...
i had played a lot of times and it works very well. It doesnt need too many SoF because they DO NOT stack and Shockwave saved my ass against Maxwell's Demon, Otyugh and another annoying creatures.

SoFr does stack (in trigger chance), and you in most cases want six of them. Only four in play will count (since having greater than 100% trigger chance isn't going to do anything for you), but for draw chance, having six is great. You don't strictly speaking need to have six, but in most cases it's the right choice.

Offline xyan

• Semantics!
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106878#msg1106878
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 11:18:49 pm »

I tested by my self! the simulator didnt worth, i played against AI level 4, i wrote that up to the deck...

SoFree's effects other than 50% damage added DO stack. Also, with only 3, you run the risk of not drawing any at all: where 4 give you good adds at having at least 1 in first 10 cards. OE can kill the maxwells and otys just fine while adding to your damage should you have 1.

Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106881#msg1106881
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 11:26:03 pm »

my suggestions:
-1 Wings
+1 damselfly or wyrm

SoFr does stack (in trigger chance), and you in most cases want six of them. Only four in play will count (since having greater than 100% trigger chance isn't going to do anything for you), but for draw chance, having six is great. You don't strictly speaking need to have six, but in most cases it's the right choice.
The problem that i faced when i had 6 SoFr was that i had no critters on the table and i must rush before the enemies does, he has more HP and double draw. But adding +1 could be good, but not 6 <.< I had problems with 3 alredy.

Offline xyan

• Semantics!
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106886#msg1106886
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 11:38:01 pm »

The problem that i faced when i had 6 SoFr was that i had no critters on the table and i must rush before the enemies does, he has more HP and double draw. But adding +1 could be good, but not 6 <.< I had problems with 3 alredy.

and that is from ALSO including shields/OEs/shockwaves. if you run just creatures and SoFrees (with quanta sources ofc), your concentration on the deck's purpose of rush is 100%. Cluttered decks = bad hands/draws.

Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106890#msg1106890
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 12:09:50 am »

and that is from ALSO including shields/OEs/shockwaves. if you run just creatures and SoFrees (with quanta sources ofc), your concentration on the deck's purpose of rush is 100%. Cluttered decks = bad hands/draws.

I added those cards to make the rush more effective considering that you are playing against a random deck (AI 4 has indeterminate decks). A lot of times the AI rushed first and thanks to the shockwaves + Eagle's Eye i won. Maybe wings is not so helpful, but shockwave really saved me. I played 100 times and i know that shockwave is good there. The only problem that i faced when i had 6 SoFr was waiting my monsters. And in general, the problem that i had agaisnt the AI was when it spams annoying monsters and i didn't had shockwave and/or Eagle's Eye.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:19:47 am by White Dragon Origins »

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106912#msg1106912
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 03:14:15 am »
And that's why another EE was proposed. There are many Monoairs with 2 EE's, 2 Fogs and 5-6 SoFree's circulating (and posted). If you want to have a shot against Arena, you definitely want 5-6 SoFree and Fogs. Wings is weak on its own as Dragons and other airborne creatures are everywhere. Against Elders.. you can run almost anything.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106916#msg1106916
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 03:32:10 am »
And that's why another EE was proposed. There are many Monoairs with 2 EE's, 2 Fogs and 5-6 SoFree's circulating (and posted). If you want to have a shot against Arena, you definitely want 5-6 SoFree and Fogs. Wings is weak on its own as Dragons and other airborne creatures are everywhere. Against Elders.. you can run almost anything.

In Arena i won 2 Spins at Gold (I played for a while and isn't effective), it is average at Silver and efficient in Bronze. I wanted to post that this deck is effective to farm Half-Blood AI because it doesn't have an strategy like AI Level 3 and you could win an upgraded card at Spins ;D But i wouldn't use it from PvP or Arena for Farming, only testing.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106917#msg1106917
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 03:34:53 am »
Indeed, whereas other Monoairs are very effective against both Bronze and Silver. As a general rule, if you can beat Silver efficiently, you can beat HB's (they're slightly easier).
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline xyan

• Semantics!
Re: Critters of Freedom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52082.msg1106918#msg1106918
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 03:35:09 am »

In Arena i won 2 Spins at Gold (I played for a while and isn't effective), it is average at Silver and efficient in Bronze. I wanted to post that this deck is effective to farm Half-Blood AI because it doesn't have an strategy like AI Level 3 and you could win an upgraded card at Spins ;D But i wouldn't use it from PvP or Arena for Farming, only testing.

however, SoFree rushes with just quanta/shards/creatures that we've mentioned do well in arena. Note: Chaos Power/Wyrms/SoFree/damselflies/quanta deck is one of the top arena farmers.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:36:40 am by xyan »

blarg: