*Author

Offline CrockettRocketTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1106385#msg1106385
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:27:07 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 8pq
Very old combo, did this just to show exactly how powerful shards of graditudes really are. If your a new player reading this then Ill tell you that shards of graditude use to give 5 hp each, now they give 3 hp each and 5 HP if your mark is life, which is a big difference. If you dont have the rares you can always replace them for heals. You should robably replace 2 shards of grad to heals for EM chances but ai4s dont give out much anyway so I went for more consistency in wins.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bt 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 8pq
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:17:18 am by BrandenC6 »
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1106387#msg1106387
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 10:32:56 am »
Check for the deck UUSEM, which uses full light pillars and life mark to gain tons of Life quanta as soon as you play a rustler  :)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1106455#msg1106455
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 07:45:25 pm »
Light pillars instead of life pendulum, life mark. Now actually having SoG's heal you decently and producing more Life Quanta per rustler.

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110134#msg1110134
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 12:51:37 am »
I would have done that, and I know that simple idea. But I dont want it too draw reliant or too week to CC. It should function decently with the first 2 rustlers dead the turn they come out is the goal vs ai4. (Cautious instead of complete speed) 
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110135#msg1110135
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 12:53:15 am »
Check for the deck UUSEM, which uses full light pillars and life mark to gain tons of Life quanta as soon as you play a rustler  :)
Searched it, the only thing that came up was this link because of your comment.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110144#msg1110144
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 01:55:06 am »
Swap the life pends for light pends and switch your mark to life. Your quanta base is pretty much the same, but SoG heal you much more now.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110170#msg1110170
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 04:34:12 am »
Searched it, the only thing that came up was this link because of your comment.
I get the feeling you searched this thread or this board only. Switch to Entire forum in the scroller and you'll find a lot more: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/duo-decks/pepoker-(uusem)/
Aye, the Pepoker with SoG's is even stronger in most matchups (especially longer ones like AI4). I would definitely run Life mark to survive them better AND get more and faster quanta (Light pillars), and do -2 Mito, +2 Dragons. There's no reason to play a Mito before a Dragon, so maxing out on Dragons is smarter.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110287#msg1110287
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 09:45:15 pm »
The dragons to mitosis ratio isnt based off which do I want first, more so you can use mitosis on the daughter copies. Looked at USEM, and the deck is solidly based on speed and EM, which my deck is just built for win rate and some good speed, not ultimate speed. Thats why its set up to be able to work without a rustler. In the commentary for USEM; "What would you do if you didn't have a rustler in starting hand? Cry?" Of course I would suggest putting more light pillars in, like 3 more in exchange for pendalums, but it was so those who start off with life dont have to waste TOO much electrum therefore can just vs ai4 without having to even do ai3 (so by collecting cash from quests do up to ai3 quest) When you have 500 score I recommend doing 1 ai3 match and just click through quests, giving you a good net worth of electrum so you can upgrade any 1 card of your choosing after very little games after 500 score, and if you sell the upgraded cards you win from ai4, you can upgrade more cards of your choosing. :D Also Id get rid of 2 heals replacing them for 1 dragon.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:49:47 pm by BrandenC6 »

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110341#msg1110341
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 03:04:57 am »
Hence still keeping two copies of Mitosis... you don't get that kind of quanta until later in the game, so throwing out normal Dragons is strictly better. 4 Copies is overkill and 2 will be sitting in your hand for the majority of the game.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: AI4 killer [unuped] [version1 has rares] [version 2 has no rares] [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52051.msg1110563#msg1110563
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 01:17:46 am »
Hence still keeping two copies of Mitosis... you don't get that kind of quanta until later in the game, so throwing out normal Dragons is strictly better. 4 Copies is overkill and 2 will be sitting in your hand for the majority of the game.
Mmmmkay. I took out 1 mitosis instead of changing it to a dragon.

blarg: