Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - zse (568)

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]
Archived Decks / Re: dune scorp killing fgs!!!
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:08:07 pm »
Chaos Power got a little boost, now it's guaranteed to give at least +1/+1, but yeah, it's still a gamble.

Walls can be passed by giving Scorpion a negative attack power with Antimatter (once again I wish I had Purple Nymph), or by using Butterfly.

50 cards is too much, but this is just a rough start that is supposed to be polished to perfection. ;) I've tested it only on Half-Blood and it's working nicely there, have to tweak it more and then try FG.

Archived Decks / Re: dune scorp killing fgs!!!
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:29:10 pm »
I tried this and I'd have to say it truly is funny little deck to use. I'm not convinced though that this has better FG win% than Hope/RoL (on 1.24 I had 50% wins from 400 games), and my short testing says this certainly is slower than it.

I'm now trying couple of ideas how to make this work better:
1) Pharaoh! Time+Gravity already in original build, + Eternity or two ain't enough to keep critters in leash forever.
2) Gravity Pendulums + Mark of Time.
3 biggest change) Entropy!  :o  Dune S. + Unstoppable is a great card combo, but Dune S. + Chaos Power is pretty much as good. If you add Antimatter to the mix, you can also pass shields. The idea I had is that Entropy also has Butterfly Effect, Pandemonium, Dissipation Field, and Maxwell... while Gravity has Otyugh, Armagio, and eh um mm nothing else really.

Entropy/Time could look something like this
Code: [Select]
4vg 4vg 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tt 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6u9 6u9 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7q8 7qd 7qd 7qd 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri4 Entropy Pendulum, 3 Dune Scorpion, 6 Time Pendulum

It worked now the same way against Morte.

First it infected my RoLs with I.Plague.
On my next turn I Fractaled infected RoL and played 4 of 'em to  board. (1st screen shot)
I ended my turn and 6x dying RoLs generated 12 E.Skeletons.
It also had Bone Wall on board, and it went from 7 to 20. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
Morte played its next turn and I took the 2nd screen shot.

Is the old bug now fixed to new one (at 1.25)?

I played couple of minutes ago with Hope-RoL deck against Incarnate.  It infected one of my RoLs with Bloodsucker and at next attack the RoL died with 2 Graveyards in play, but now it generated 4 E.Skeletons! And at the next turn it repeated: 1 dying RoL made 6 E.Skeletons from 3 Graveyards!

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]
anything
blarg: