Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - yahoo123 (89)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Rainbow Decks / Re: Cocky about them EMs
« on: February 25, 2011, 02:23:49 pm »
Frogs speed> Cock's Hp much?
Cuz there are so many creatures in the deck that deals >5 dmg ( higher AI targeting priority) and thus not much use.
Against AoE you are probrably screwed anyway lol  :'(

Fire Dragon.... lol Only me,I guess, but its my fav drag all along. :-[
Grabby........... These+ RTs = awesumage.
Peagasus....... The first creature I ever summoned.
Horned Frog.... USEM.
No fifth.
I just dont like phoenix cuz hes the new guy lol ::)

Rainbow Decks / Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You
« on: February 13, 2011, 01:12:02 pm »
I would have suggested a discord if this wasnt for T50 >:D >:D
 and apparently Finis is using a deck with more cards than this deck lol  :))

Rainbow Decks / Re: prey i get a bad hand, yes....that is the name
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:28:25 am »
Fail Deck Is Fail would be a better name IMHO >:D

PS: sry to be mean.... but.... well.... :-\

Archived Decks / Re: EM machine
« on: January 17, 2011, 10:13:44 am »
Am I missing smth or that you just aint able to deal with Lobo+ phase shield?
 :o :(

General Discussion / Re: Da Fastest Duel Eva!
« on: December 25, 2010, 02:01:19 pm »
lol @ no one else using spoilers, even jmdt.  :P

Trio & Quartet / Re: Fast Poison (Quartet)
« on: December 20, 2010, 05:24:11 pm »
Lol, I think Ima shut up cuz u don't know what Im talking about.
1 Ur deck is not a stall
2. RoL/ Hope and Jmdt's voodoo deck is a semi-stall.
3.Hence its pointless to compare ur deck to theirs
4. No Land Stompy's combo is much simpler and easier to pull off

« on: December 20, 2010, 05:08:21 pm »
The flying arsenics still do damage, but yes relying on the combo does screw it over. Then if we go but pulling a combo your saying 50% of the decks in the forums that rely on combos and still have a 5-7 ttw are slow. Note this deck is not that fast since it's unupped, but just because it relys on a combo does't make it bad deck in the least bit.
LoL, this deck isn't a stall deck, and requires 2-3 turns to just launch. That's not bad?

« on: December 20, 2010, 04:56:43 pm »
He has 47% to draw a nightfall in first hand losing coin toss
(41% with 7 cards.)

Considering that getting that Nightfall out will take some time, I'd say he has a good chance to get at least one.
Well, that means this deck will be extremely slow, considering that his dmg output is tiny if deathstalkers are taken out of the equation. And u must also admit that the deck is screwed if it doesn't get nightfall up fast.

Duo-Decks / Re: Complete Lockdown (duo)
« on: December 20, 2010, 04:46:58 pm »
1. Indeed, someone needs to read the first few lines.

"If your deck idea is allready in the forum, please post your tweak/different version there."

"please post your tweak/different version there."
" tweak/different version"

Noticed? It isn't rifternity, so it's not like it's my job to not post this deck.  ;) And I hope you read, that it isn't my job, it's a plus I didn't notice. I said it wasn't my JOB, I never said I shouldn't do it. I also never said this deck IS rifternity, you're the one who said it was close. You're contradicting yourself, please read your posts more carefully before posting a new one..

2. Not seriously. With precog, 2 turns might mean 2-3 draws or more. Therefore I'm not literally screwed, I can wait for the third forward to post it. Why hurry? I can rewind the whole board. ;)

3. More walls of text.. or maybe not. But prepare yourself anyway.

Yes, this deck is intended for PVP. But not everyone in PVP1 is a pro, and some newbs will do it. They, pro or newbie alike will be BOUND to hold their hands. I'll keep rewinding them anyway, so how not to hold it? After he dumps his whole hand anyway, I can always rewind everything and he sticks with.. nothing or near to nohing. So I mess up their draws anyway, no matter the strategy they use.

And there was no wall of text =P
1. Certainly u fall in to the "different version" category.
2.Thats because ur opponent will kill u first.
3. So what can u do if I just discard and heal? U will just deck out urself ( with the precogs and I destoying some of ur eternities)

« on: December 20, 2010, 04:36:07 pm »
@Dm: I think u should do some tests b4 u post again, ok? I'll help u if u like.

Duo-Decks / Re: Complete Lockdown (duo)
« on: December 20, 2010, 04:24:32 pm »
1. Nope, it's not my job. I never said it is my job. I can read and screenshot all this thread and there is not a single place where I or anyone for that matter said it's my job to search through 57 pages of Duo Trio or Quartet decks to see if I can post a deck idea.
2. You'd be surprised. It's enough, because you are BOUND to get at least 1 or 2 of those cards in starting hand. If we don't, we use precogs to get it ASAP. :D
1. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,17330.0.html
Someone needs to read the first few lines.
2.The thing is, if u don't get it in the first 2 turns, u are screwed.
3. Well, u got me wrong there again. This deck is intended for PVP,right? Anyone thats not new to elements will just hold up their hand and stop u from messing up their draws.

And Im saying that Ur other deck IS similar to Black Hole/ Discord decks. It does not give ur opponent to defend themselved. I can, however, destroy this deck by not playing any creatures b4 I destroy ur eternities.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
anything
blarg: