Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wavedash (743)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]
General Discussion / Re: 1.24 Wings, Steam Machine in game now!!!
« on: July 03, 2010, 11:20:41 pm »
This makes me happy.

EDIT: Okay, not the timeout part.

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: July 02, 2010, 03:46:24 pm »
Today I made the mistake of not Quinting my FFQ, and Quinting my Druid and two Otys instead.

I decked out Neptune. Didn't have any Steals for his Permafrost, and he Shockwaved everything I had to death. It took forever, he had amassed 500 Quanta by the time I finished him off.

As such, I'm considering adding a Butterfly Effect and another Quint as suggested by bv23. I'm afraid it might be a bit bloated, though.

Archived Decks / Re: Better buy a thawing potion
« on: July 01, 2010, 04:31:27 am »
Have you tried Inundation? Pretty high cost, but probably worth it, since you'll be able to lock down your opponent with Congealing more easily.

Duo-Decks / Re: Awesome T50 Grinder
« on: July 01, 2010, 04:28:46 am »
The Quicksands, while a nice touch, aren't reliable enough. I would replace one with a Fire Buckler, to help wear down Life Creatures (and pretty much everything else).

Rainbow Decks / Re: -PVP- Dragon Rush -PVP-
« on: July 01, 2010, 04:24:38 am »
Probably the slowest "rush" deck ever.

But seriously, I'm not sure what this deck is trying to do. Sundials and Dimensional Shields are very non-rushy. On the other hand, Novae and Dragons are very rushy.

Fallen Elves kind of need to be upgraded. Replacing some Elves with Quintessences might work out well.

Also, Sparks and Photons are more efficient. And none of this "better mutants" crap, it's simply not true, whether you like it or not.

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: July 01, 2010, 03:48:11 am »
I recently won an Elite Queen from a False God. I see no reason not to include it in my deck (I don't have any Miracles), and now I'm considering adding more Fire cards, in particular Deflags and Lava Golem. Any opinions or input?

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Dissonant Spirit | Dissonant Spectre
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:39:38 am »
I also had an idea for a card that discouraged (or even penalized) Fractal. This is fairly similar, though my idea was more similar to a N-9|N-9 creature.

I can see the people throwing out (or trying to, with the high cost) exactly six of the upgraded version, to survive a single Firestorm. At that point, you're got (6 Spectres) x (6 damage) = 64 total damage for a total cost of 24 Entropy.

Seems fairly balanced... and fairly unusable without Fractal.

Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: June 30, 2010, 12:55:53 am »
This thread is fairly amusing.

Deck Help / Re: Help with my stupid fun deck.
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:19:33 am »
Eclipse triples your damage output.

Elements Wiki / Re: It has come to my attention...
« on: June 27, 2010, 08:21:42 pm »
I hate how the Wiki isn't written formally. Much of the time it's a pain in the ass to read with misspelling and grammar errors, with people talking in first person.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]
blarg: