Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - trytry3335 (9)

Pages: [1]
Random, Normal and Elder / Re: The AI3 Farming Challenge
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:56:28 am »
I used a mono dark deck for a while and it worked pretty well. 6x vampires, 4x gargoyles, 2x vampire dagger (the upped one), 3x eclipses, 2x improved dusks, and the rest upped dark pillars. I play 24 games an hour, 96.6% win rate and average 30 gold per game (including spins), which gives 560 score per hour.

False Gods / Re: Nymphs
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:26:21 pm »
So where do people win them from - just tournaments/oracle?

False Gods / Nymphs
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:11:29 pm »
Not sure where the appropriate place to put this is, but I figure someone here should know.

Can you win Nymphs from spins vs false gods and pvp/top 50?

Issue Archive / Re: Fire Nymph PvP bug (Edited)
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:42:44 pm »
Does this happen in non pvp games as well? it could be a desync bug perhaps I guess.. and the opponent had two creatures out but you only saw one?

Issue Archive / Vampire, AntiMatter, Eclipse Issue
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:24:47 pm »
I'm not quite sure how eclipse was intended to work on opponents creatures when they are anti mattered, but the current way does not seem right to me. I believe that there may also be an issue with eclipse being played after the create has been antimattered, but i haven't tested it.

The following happens:
1. Opponent has create with Darkness on it
2. Player (me) plays antimatter on opponents creature, (say a 4/3 vampire, which is then turned into a -6/4 vampire).
3. Player (me) kills eclipse.

Result:
Creature loses 2 attack (so the -6/4 vampire turns into -8/4 vampire). This seems to make eclipse effect the creature twice, once when it is played, and once when it is destroyed.

In my opinion, it seems more reasonable for the creature to revert to its previous stats, with the attack still negative, which would in this example make the vampire revert to a -4/3 creature.

I think this is worth looking into.

Rainbow Decks / Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade)
« on: July 09, 2010, 02:48:07 pm »
That won't work vs octane. He will destroy Fahrenheit, like you said, and will kill you with creatures before you get enough fire quanta to kill him.

False Gods / Re: Is Aether essential?
« on: July 08, 2010, 05:55:23 am »
I'm not sure if this would work well, but perhaps a deck could use a dissipation shield (upped or not) to stall pretty much as well as a phase shield against a fair amount of the gods.

Additionally, I think one of sacred girls suggested decks had no aether cards, relied on bonewalls and devour/firestorm.

Seravy, I just want to say I'm sorry about how many people keep giving you so much shit for this deck. It works well, its fast and its actually pretty cheap to get. I'm sure you know this, but those who said otherwise are wrong (they probably never even tried this deck).

I agree with Delerium about Dream catcher, I don't really have any luck vs him. He drains your quanta with black hole and pests, usually gets discord out quickly, destroys pillars, kills a lot of your rays with shock wave/rage potion, etc. I don't have all my pillars upgraded yet though, so that might make a significant difference.

Also Celidion, think about Miracle a little bit more. You can only cast it if you have 12 light quanta and be very low on life for it to be useful. Most of the time with this deck set up you can get your rays out and a hope pretty quick. There of course may be a few uses for miracle, but on balance it will decrease your win rates because you will have a wasted spot in your hand. It means you are less likely to have a ray, tower, hope, fractal all of which are more important to get out quickly pretty much all the time. If you are taking so much damage so quickly that you would need to use the miracle you're probably already dead and should have given up and moved to the next game already.

Issue Archive / Malignant Cell/ Eclipse Bug
« on: July 07, 2010, 11:03:17 pm »
Although not explicitly stated anywhere I know of, I would consider Malignant Cell to be a Death creature. It has the color borders of death creatures, and can only be created with Death Quanta and Death Cards.

Thus, I believe Darkness/Eclipse in Darkness, which state "All death or darkness creatures gain +x/+1" should apply to Malignant cells.

If the idea is to make this not happen, then Malignant cell should be changed to the color of artifacts/colorless cards so this confusion subsides. Either way, the current way seems to be a glitch/oversight.

If anyone has any thoughts, please post them.

Pages: [1]
blarg: