Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - smuglapse (1473)

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123
Rainbow Decks / Re: Fireflope
« on: May 23, 2010, 06:38:07 pm »
- Add another Eternity: No losses due to Eternity last card.
A Reverse Time/Rewind works for that, too

General Discussion / Holy Light/Flash no longer reflecting
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:49:35 am »
I mentioned it in another thread, but thought it worthy of its own topic.  Holy Light no longer reflects off of reflecting shields.  The AI shield will still show the reflection animation, however it still heals itself.

It's not listed in the 1.22 Patch notes but it could have been overlooked.  Or, it might be a more recent change.  Seen anything else out of the ordinary?

Issue Archive / Re: scarab bug
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:44:26 pm »
Edit: Elidnis PU's my 6/13 scarab when I have 10 and he has 0.  It drops to 6/4 at end of turn (should be 6/1).  A few turns later he PUs the same scarab (now 6/25) when I have 23 and he has 0.  It drops again to 6/4 at end of turn (should again be 6/1).
When it PU's the scarab it also copies what it has devoured up to that point.  So, the original scarab's 13 health = 10 (number of scarabs the controller has) + 3 (the additional health for each devour).
When the AI got a hold of it the health changed to 4 = 1 (number of scarabs the controller has) + 3 (what that original scarab devoured).
That is how it should be.

Issue Archive / Re: this day-oracle
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:19:01 pm »
I believe the day resets at 0800 GMT.  So you could access the Oracle at 0758 and then again a few minutes later.

Whoa.  Holy Light/Flash no longer reflects.  When did that change?  Stealth patch?

No, Heal and Miracle are also reflected.
For example, sometimes Miracle (FG) Miracles you!
Just tested to make sure.  Neither of those spells are reflected by Jade Shield.

Yeah, the wording is not accurate and the ability is inconsistent.  Maybe that will be fixed in the future.
But the spells that are reflected are:

Fire Bolt/Fire Lance, Ice Bolt/Ice Lance, Holy Light/Holy Flash, Unstable Gas, Drain Life/Siphon Life, and Lightning/Thunderbolt.

Crucible Archive / Re: Erosion | Erosion
« on: May 19, 2010, 02:45:36 am »
Essence's post
Don't you have anything nice to say?  >:(

Wouldn't the three non water quanta per turn be able to be satisfied by a quantum tower/pillar or two? (hopefully doesn't make water quanta).
I guess so.  Do you think that makes it OP?  Maybe change it to 4 or 5 activation cost?

I'm confused. Why does this card use 'non- :water' quanta in order to erode something? Shouldn't it be the other way around, since, water by definition actually erodes an object to its basic core? O_o
I was thinking by activating this card, you lose those quanta in the process (they get eroded).  So eventually (if you have no other quanta production) everything gets changed into water.  It washes away your other quanta.
It's still vulnerable to Explosions/Steals/permanent control, so I'll give it a thumbs up, but I'm still worried since the card sacrifices itself, you can't use it as reliably as Eternity due to the fact that you have to wait two turns for you to place it back in your deck (unless you have multiples of these cards, and used them accordingly to cycle them in and out).
I didn't want to make it better than Eternity definitely, since Eternity is a rare.  So, yes I intended for it to require more than 1 for deck out protection.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Creature turn order in info box
« on: May 16, 2010, 10:08:28 pm »
That pic is from the trainer.  Elements version 1.23.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Creature turn order in info box
« on: May 16, 2010, 05:58:14 am »
(http://imageplay.net/)!

That was fast!

Thank you Zanzarino.

(http://imageplay.net/)

[04:10:30]zanzarino: turn order is already there
[04:10:46]zanzarino: look at the tiny number in the new infobox
Thanks to PuppyChow's chat transcript.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Creature turn order in info box
« on: May 15, 2010, 03:57:46 am »
Show the order that the creatures attack in the info box.  A simple #1-#23.  This would be helpful for Liquid Shadow placement.

Crucible Archive / Re: Erosion | Erosion
« on: May 14, 2010, 08:58:02 pm »
On account of me loving forest spectres/spirits and wanting a forest spectre/spirit deck, I love this card! The returning to your deck might be a problem though. Why use eternity when you can have this for 0 quanta and prevent decking out. Little OP in that respect. Might want to make it have a limit of 3 uses or something.
Thanks for the reply.  Eternity's advantage is that it can be protected.  Assuming you take 2 of this card, if one gets destroyed or stolen you've lost the deck out protection.  Also you do have to pay 3 quanta to use it.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123
anything
blarg: