Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - shinji(100,110,101,111) (67)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

im not going to bother feeding your desires. please, i'm begging you, don't reply to any of my posts unless its about the post itself. and not posting BS. i will be re banned if i continue the flaming. so please. STOP. you arent contributing to the thread

not necessary. i would like it if you would just stay out of my posts. please, i dont want to be banned again.

shinji/mesalla:

Multiple accounts = ban.

Using multiple accounts to talk to yourself is just freaky.
i know, i was just bored and decided to test it out. and thank you again very VERY much, i owe you so much

Card Ideas and Art / Earth-time card: Atronach
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:33 pm »

its nice, i like the idea of combining cards to make stronger ones (it may be a yugioh ripoff but its a good one)

Card Ideas and Art / Innovative shield ideas

hm... the icicle idea is good, tho it shouldnt be 5, thats a little cheap. how about this,

card name: icicle shield
card type: shield
element: water
cost: 5 water quantum
effect: generates 3 icicles each turn to your field (limit of 3 per field)
*upped will increase the generated and the limit to 4

card name: icicle
card type: creature
element: water
stats: 0/1
cost: none
effect: takes the damage of an attacking monster instead of elemental (that would be your health) (and its not gravity pull, but it works almost the same way, multiple creatures can have it)

Card Ideas and Art / Delay as a way of balancing

i love this idea, it would make matches less boring and longer, instead of 2 mins like speed decks make it, but it would also make god farming ALOT longer and ALOT more boring, its boring enough. not to mention alot harder

Card Ideas and Art / 12 new spell card MUST SEE!! EDITED

hell on earth: a nerfed cremation.
earth quake storm: iffy
cold icy rain: a little weak. i dont like the idea of buffing enemy creatures unless its to maxwell it right after
potion tree: way too strong. army of scarabs and otys will pwn everything pretty much
gravity force: impossible. only1 creature can have gravity pull on a side at a time, 1 on each side, thats it
drain life: name is already used, and its weak as hell
holy god: decent. cant find any major unbalances in it
izma's spell: still working on a judgment on it
aether agreement: fair, just a little hard to decipher
time freeze: a little op, they cant use their effects, cant attack, and it affects nonsummoned monster, op
king plague: op. its essentually a stronger plague, and its a semi-grave yard. also op
diving pool: VERY op. any good god killer can take out any player or god in 1 hit no matter the health. realy op

the ideas are good, the costs are the main problem here. change those and they will be alot more acceptable.
*dont change them until you have alot more feedback*

Card Ideas and Art / Unstable, self-destroying card

hm. i think it would be pretty hard to program. i had friends who make games on newgrounds who complain about how they cant program any of their great ideas for games. idk if this is even possible (im not a programmer)

Card Ideas and Art / Elite Dragons

i wasnt starting drama, you were looking for drama, thats why you interpreted it as such.

Card Ideas and Art / Some Numbers' Thread

fire fury: love it ^_^. the effect is perfect for fire
obedience: op. its just a super pu, too strong
case: i never liked those kinds of cards. there should be a card that does random buffs (not harm) and vise versa
shard of defense: a little too weak, maybe 2 and it is limited to some number less than 6
quantum generator: love it, but rainbow doesnt need anymore buffs
stone wall: like it
fire wall: may be a little op, it could kill almost any creature in 1 turn, dont like it
paradox wall: op, take away the multiplier and keep it at absorbing the attack, not x2

Card Ideas and Art / Miracle, but for other elements

how about when the bomb is used it goes to the other players side of the field as a permanent, and if its targeted by any card its destroyed. that way protect artifact wouldnt make it an unbeatable card. and you can steal, deflag, or simply use destroy on it. and it would be useless. and as for cards with high costs, my thread with mono cards has a few that can fall into this category, such as

card name: combustion
card type: spell
element: fire
cost: all fire mana (you have to have at least 20)
effect: kills all opponents creatures regardless of effect or heal

im still thinking of new ideas

Card Ideas and Art / Irony/Twisted Fate

not a huge fan of the concept, people will start making ditto decks, which will get very annoying. its an ok idea but in the long run it may end up being the favored kind of card for people who cant make their own strategies, and in that event, they will be ridiculed by alot of players, and thats not good. the more players, the better i say.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
anything
blarg: