Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sane1271 (11)

Pages: [1]
Card Art / Re: The Idea Factory requests help designing a mark for Mind
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:55:16 pm »
do you have the link to the card i cant find it...

Death / Re: Poison / Deadly Poison
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:53:23 pm »
that does help thank you ill see what happens

ok well i gave that a shot and failed horribly, i could not figure out a way to in corporate a labyrinth so i thought that a eye designed out of binary would of worked... using the pupil as were the numbers are... i could not get the layers to even resemble want i needed it too and it looked horrible small, im not even going to submit it, though i hope you liked my idea

« on: May 30, 2011, 08:12:27 pm »
speed poison. will that work well with my gravity cards?
i have titan and some other buffs like momentum

Death / Re: Vulture / Condor
« on: May 30, 2011, 08:02:09 pm »
if you have two vultures and a otyugh and graveyard, even if your vulture is up to lets say three attack and 4 defense, and your otyugh can consume is it worth it to put a +2/+2 on the other vulture and otyugh? i considering this for a tri deck

« on: May 30, 2011, 07:52:54 pm »
the thing about all the deck suggestions i hear about poison decks is it is good with "upgraded cards"
well what about if im trying to build my score up so i can upgrade cards

thank you both for your replies i already chose to work with a death gravity deck while waiting for people. looking at the turn out of fire though it sounds like i should work those into my deck thank you both for the advice

General Discussion / Re: What to do?
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:11:37 pm »
i only have one account but reseat it to try every element. personally more then 2 accounts is kind of crazy

Nerf This Card! / Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26
« on: May 28, 2011, 07:51:24 pm »
a good portion of the shields are way overpowered in the amount of quantum they cost, increase cost of most shields

Forum Archive / Re: Join as an Apprentice
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:24:09 am »
um i want to be an apprentice im on every week day about 3 to 5 or longer west coast american time please help me

so basically i started playing elements a while back before all the fancy cards came out. bbbuuuuuutttt i could never (and still can't) get my score high enough to be able to upgrade cards which makes the game frustrating leading to the reset of my account more then a few times
so basically i love the game loved it for a long time, i just lose so often i can never complete the the score quest.
im still trying to figure out what i showed use as my style of starting deck

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: