Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ryalia888 (14)

Pages: [1] 2
Issue Archive / Voodoo Damage Miss
« on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:36 pm »
Hi, I am testing out a Voodoo deck
I've noticed that when the opponent has a Dusk shield (For example), Sometimes the Voodoo doll (That is being attacked) will not inflict damage because the damage return is counted as an attack which has a 50% miss chance (Due to shield)

I have no screenshot of this, but this can be produced easily by fighting Hecate with a Voodoo deck

Is this done on purpose? or is this a programming problem?

Thanks

~Ryalia

Issue Archive / 99 +99 Card
« on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:57 am »
I was playing with a Voodoo deck once again (Collecting statistics)
I found out that ending a turn too fast gives one of two bugs(?):
1) No card was drawn
2) A card was given with 99 +99 (Unknown)

Please check/remake

Scroll over if needed to see picture

Edit: Can be solved by not ending turn too fast.

Issue Archive / Re: Healing problems with Adrenaline
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:34:23 pm »
Ah, Yes, I just tested this out as well. Thanks to all, This isn't a bug.

Issue Archive / Re: Healing problems with Adrenaline
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:13:48 pm »
Yeah, The 12 was a typo sorry,  and I thought Feral/Empathic Bond only heals for every creature now, not it's previous state. And I'm not sure if healing applies, but I had a basilisk blood on a voodoo meaning the weapon was still delayed (I am 100% sure), but I am not sure if Healing applies when it is being delayed. But I guess, as you explained it, it isn't a bug.

Issue Archive / Healing problems with Adrenaline [Not a bug]
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:01:13 pm »
Sorry, I couldn't get a screenshot of this incident once again. I will next time.

I was up against a Halfblood (Vital) with the Voodoo deck (Shak'ars revenge deck) and the AI had a Feral bond and an Empathic bond out with a Cockatrice and a Horned frog Dealing 7 (4+3) and Healing 4 (2+2). When an Adrenaline was applied to the Cockatrice, it did 11 (9+2) which is fairly normal, but healing an unexpected number of 9.

I tried to remake this situation, but couldn't. Could someone check or remake this please?

Thanks

Issue Archive / Re: ( Improved ) Mutation [Unconfirmed]
« on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:52 pm »
I've been mutation for a long time now, and this my first and only time I've seen this happen, I've tried to reproduce it, but without any success, and another thing I've noticed (Unsure if this is a bug) When a creature with venom attacks a voodoo doll with gravity pull, It doesn't receive poison (opponent doesn't receive poison as well)

« on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:05 pm »
What I mean is that it had the effects of destroy, meaning able to destroy permanents like weapons, shields etc. not being able to guard creatures though. I am sure I know what Guard does.

To clarify, You could say the Spark had the ability Destroy, but Guard was written in it's place.

« on: August 21, 2011, 07:12:35 pm »
Well, you could say the mutant spark used the ability destroy with having the skill "guard" written

« on: August 21, 2011, 06:14:17 pm »
No, I wasn't clicking over and over. The abilities used were not the ones written.

« on: August 21, 2011, 05:44:01 pm »
I am sure of what abilities I've used, the quanta taken, and airborne,  costs, etc. But for me, it was like this : Spark : 7/1 , Ability : Guard (But actually having destroy effects instead of guard)

Nerf This Card! / Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.26
« on: August 21, 2011, 05:34:46 pm »
I agree that Earthquake should be changed. Would it be wise to have earthquake have some effect on the user as well? Like also destroying a pillar of their own

Issue Archive / ( Improved ) Mutation [Unconfirmed]
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:04:46 pm »
 :entropy I am unsure if this is a bug or not, but I've been messing around with Mutations. When some creatures obtain abilities after being mutated, their abilities either don't work, require a different number of quanta than written or another ability works in it's place.

A Spark having guard while doing destroy
An Azure Dragon costing 1  :air to do mitosis instead of 10  :air
An Abomination with mutation (Doesn't work) I don't know why.

I forgot to take a screenshot of this, but could someone please check?

Ryalia888  :time

(Wrong section, please move if needed.)

Pages: [1] 2
blarg: