Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - puppy33333 (13)

Pages: [1] 2
Duo-Decks / Re: Da Mutation Lord!
« on: January 18, 2011, 08:01:29 am »
change the 6 minor abo to 4 RoLs and 2 hopes
that will provide you some defense, and 0 cost mutation fodders
change half of the towers to pends too
i agree this deck has no defence

Deck Help / Re: Too slow?
« on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:52 pm »
No offense but i HATE chimera. It's like the worst card ever. Reverse time, mutation, all your creatures just got owned.

Deck Help / Re: Time deck for level 3
« on: January 09, 2011, 08:44:03 am »
actually if u want a good time gravity in my opinion the best is unstoppable dune scorpions.

Mark of Gravity
6x momentum
6x dune scorpion
2x procrastination shield
12x time pillar
1x eternity
3x time pendulem

General Discussion / Re: What's your favorite Rare Weapon?
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:44:48 am »
Discord. Its power is >9000

Trial Archive / Re: TRIALS - Challenge a Master, Become a Master
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:30:16 am »
If you beat them, then you've just proven that they could NOT do it any better.
I know that but this is a CCG luck plays huge into this. I think that even if i may be a better deckbuilder with that element, they could probably help the community more. There are lots of people out there who even though i may be lucky enough to beat but they could do the job better. Just to name a couple Terro, Antagon, Zeru, You, I just may be able to win thanks to HUGE luck. But i probably would be worse for the community. Not baggin on myself or botchin the other masters up :) but i'm just not right for the job. And to top it all off.
yeah if u have a awesome draw u could beat the other guy easily

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: AI improvements
« on: December 31, 2010, 04:30:36 am »
There was a time where the AI would rather use antimatter on my elite firefly than his already antimattered devonian dragon (or something. it was a high attack creature)

General Discussion / Re: Which is the strongest fake god?
« on: December 30, 2010, 01:23:54 am »
Voting will be locked down when a god reacher 100 votes making him THE STRONGEST FAKE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« on: December 30, 2010, 01:21:22 am »
Dark Matter and Destiny, only decks that would cause me to insta quit with voodoo. Dark Matter is obvious, with Momentum and Black Hole spam, and Improved Mutation + Rewind is what is lethal from Destiny.
I dont think Destiny is that strong, i normally beat her easily. I just had a ridiculously long drawn 30 turn match with her that i won with just otyugh and fallen druid and eternity's damage. (She had a pharoah which owned all my mutants and elite queen)
Just use permafrost shield :)

« on: December 29, 2010, 06:09:53 am »
In my opinion Hermes OWNS rainbow...

General Discussion / Which is the strongest fake god?
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:07:35 am »
everyone gets three votes :)

Rainbow Decks / Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: November 22, 2010, 02:41:48 am »
Well, you will note that the "nonupgraded" deck has 6 upgrades with a 7th optional.   

The whole point of this deck is locking down the opposing deck using several combos.   There is only 1-2 of most cards in this deck.    The way you get the card you need is to draw multiple cards a round using the hourglasses.   Upgraded hourglasses use :time for each draw vs  :time :time for the unupgraded.   This may seem subtile, but early in the game you will be starved for  :time.

You need the Oty's upgraded because they go from 0/3 to 0/5.   An 0/3 Oty can only eat a creature that is x/2 or less while the 0/5 version can eat an x/4 or less.   In order for this deck to work, you NEED to be eating the opposing creatures.   And don't be shy about eating your own skeletons or fireflies if you need to in order to make him stronger so that he can eat a particular enemy creature.   

I originally played this deck without the druid (using an elf instead - the druid is the upgraded elf).  I can tell you flat out the druid makes a world of difference.   The difference is the elf turns a creature usually into one of those 5/5 with no skills and sometimes kills the target.  The druid always turns the target into a creature with a skill.   So it turns your skeletons or fireflies into otys, or something with steal, destroy, etc...etc.   This may seem subtile but it is huge and dramatic speeds up your games.

I followed up these upgrades by upgrading the shields and bone walls since it reduces casting cost and again that has helped the deck.   

I am by no means an expert.   I just happen to build and start upgrading this deck this week so I wanted to pass along how important those first key upgrades really are.   

I also recommend you read up on the various gods.  It helps 1000% to know what the god is going to do.  For example, for some gods you want to steal their weapons or their graveyard.    You need to know this so you don't waste your steals.

All this being said, I don't think I'd bother playing this deck until I had the 7 upgrades.  Each loss is going to cost you 30 + the time you spent losing.   I personally found that I could gain faster money using a shieker/graboid deck against the AI3.   It is unglamorous but efficient.   If you focus on moving quickly, you can easily make 600 per hour not including the money you make from cards.   2 hours of grinding will easily net you 1 upgraded card.
I think a few shards might work here

Crucible Archive / Re: Ice Behemoth | Ice Behemoth
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:55:35 pm »
Guys stop talking bout everything that cant kill it in one hit! If it says to target, and you click the ice behemoth ITS DEAD! NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF IT HEALS OR SOMETHING!!
Also,things that AUTOMATICALLY target don't count as certain death. So plague, pandemonium, rain of fire, thunderstorm, and all that crap that automatically targets it doesn't mean certain death(unless hes got like 1hp =P).

Anyways aren't you guys going to debate on how you could balance it out? Or point out that it's very good and already balanced? Or not comment at all? You decide!
We're in the midst of discussing the mechanics of the card itself; only once there have been no faults within the workings of the card itself can we then decide whether it is balanced or not.  Now, as has been pointed out over the past few comments to this thread, there is obviously some type of issue with the statement that AoE effects will not kill this card.  If it was not clear through your intense reading of the past few posts, then allow me to explain.

Quintessence states that "The target creature cannot be targeted."  This then proceeds to point out that Rain of Fire, Plague, Pandemonium, and Thunderstorm, despite none of them specifically stating that any creature is targeted , do not affect the creature affected by Quintessence.  Why is this important?  Simple.  If the cards were not target-based spells, then they would clearly still inflict damage to the creature on which Quintessence was placed.  However, it now becomes clear that these can be considered targeting spells, which then makes that comment in the notes concerning RoF and Plague incorrect.

So then, now that this has been brought to light, will the effect remain as stated, or will it be changed?
Oh i see, your taking a reference from quintessence and how it isn't affected by Rain of Fire and plague and all that crap even though it's not targeted, it's automatically targeted. So you think that Rain of fire, plague, pandemonium, and thunderstorm should trigger Ice Behemoth's ability? Hm, good point indeed. I could agree to that.

However quintessence is a spell that TARGETS the creaature, so if you target Ice Behcmoth it dies. Without quintessence (bcos Ice Behemoth can't be quintessenced) , it has to be assumed that the AoE spell just targets everything at once UNLESS there is a quintessenced creature (which cannot be Ice Behemoth) in which the spell targets everything EXCEPT the quintessenced creature.

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: