Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pereira2088 (14)

Pages: [1] 2
Buff This Card! / Re: Immortal
« on: February 07, 2011, 04:48:49 pm »
like everybody said, one less quanta is the ideal.

Issue Archive / Re: Pendulum Image Bug
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »
Pendulums will always show whatever element the pendulum is and your mark.
but since they were played by the opponent, shouldn't it show the pendulum element and the opponent mark?

Aether / Silence deck
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:45:59 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8pu

silence your opponent (hopefully at the beginning) and put the recluses on (since the opponent can't play cards there's no need to protect the recluses).

still trying to find out the best secondary card. i have twin universe, but was thinking of shields or lightnings.

Issue Archive / Pendulum Image Bug
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:58:23 am »
hey,

i was playing and found out that the pendulums enemy uses has my mark image.

for example, i have a aether mark, and put a light pendulum. i get a pic of a card with aether and a light symbols. so far so good.

but if my opponent has a dark mark and he puts a entropy pendulum (for example) the card has a image of time and aether (the card mark and MY mark (instead of his mark))
however, the enemy is getting dark and entropy mana, it's just the image that is wrong.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Trainer - Sugestion
« on: July 17, 2010, 06:44:18 pm »
Sometimes, i like to be in the trainer (i still haven't decided my deck colors  :D), but most of the time i'm in my old computer with no internet. i tried to save the trainer.swf but without internet it fail to connect to servers and i can't play.

is there a way the trainer gets "offline"? i mean, releasing another type of swf that does not connect to the internet.

Thanks

Deck Help / Re: funny thing / combo / help
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:17:38 pm »
Lol, You can still use flooding to kill creatures besides skeletons (FFs and Skeles). Or just mutate a malig cell that is in the flood so that it will die.
Only "other" creatures dont die, so skeleton will die, Firefly will die

flying gravels/long sword/ dirk will not !!!
Would malignant cell count as an "other" creature? Photon will still die right?
malignant cells are neutral so they won't die ( i hope they change it back). photons are light ( :light) so they will die.

Trio & Quartet / Re: Flood of Bones (Ent/Dea/Wat) AI5 Killer
« on: March 28, 2010, 10:31:37 am »
this doesn't work anymore. Like i said on the other topic, Flooding no more kills malignant cells. can kill skelletons but that was not the point on the original deck.

« on: March 28, 2010, 10:29:11 am »
this doesn't work anymore..... they changed the card "Flooding/Inundation". now it doesn't kill the malignant cells....

any reason to play this game is now completely gone.... any good deck we find gets buffed down....

« on: March 27, 2010, 11:16:19 pm »
Did the vulture and bone wall get that high in one turn or over the course of several turns?
it was at the end of the battle.

Deck Help / funny thing / combo / help
« on: March 27, 2010, 08:46:39 pm »
today a funny combo appeared to me in a battle.

let me explain.

i was using this deck:

i had a couple of feral bonds and bones wall. i also had a few malignant cells. (and other stuff)

the opponent had a vulture and two bone yards. (and other stuff)

suddenly he played a Flooding, and what happened next amazed me (and surprised me cuz i wasn't expecting "that" to happen.)

after each turn, the flooding was killing my malignant cells in the top and bottom row and the skeletons in the same rows (in the opponent side) - increasing my bone wall and creating more skeletons (some of then in the 1st and 3rd rows) for the opponent - and more cells were created (the cells ability).

in the end the opponent ended up with a Vulture with  171/172 (!) and i ended up with... wait for it.... 180 Bone wall (!)

now i'm gonna try a deck for this combo. maybe a Water // Life // Death combination. (this is where the "help" part comes in  ;) )

so? any tips? any deck suggestion?

Cumpz
Pereira

edit:
1 - i was using the traine
2 - and if i posted this on the wrong place i am sorry (i though this was the best place)

Aether / Re: Speed deck - 100% Aether
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:37:40 pm »
I think that pereira was talking about the SG's upped deck
exactly.

i tried the upped deck and i lost a few times by a small difference.
i'm thinking of removing 1(or 2) thunderbolt, and add 2 (or 3) dim shields and another tower. what do you think?

Aether / Re: Speed deck - 100% Aether
« on: February 28, 2010, 03:40:29 pm »
the only thing i missed was shields.

how would you change this to have  3 or 4 shields?

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: pereira2088