Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - penguin3921 (22)

Pages: [1] 2
Design Theory / Re: Steal My Idea!
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:31:14 pm »
I had the idea of a flying shield card. It would be really epic to have six flying diamond shields out preventing 18 damage per turn. This is probably OP so there should be some drawback. Maybe a higher quanta cost?

Design Theory / Re: Pre-Smithy Ideas
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:36:25 pm »
maybe for incubation chamber fate eggs can hatch the turn they come in to play. or another possibility is they hatch for free.

Life / Re: Mitosis
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:33:22 pm »
is this like Deja Vu where it can only be used once and the daughter inherits the status?

Round 7 / Re: 2 Life M {Killsdazombies} vs {Nyma} Entropy R 1
« on: December 13, 2010, 05:32:32 pm »
go team life

Agreed with pepo and will. Frog rush should have 30 cards and yeah...if you like EM keep the heals and remove the epinephrines and if you want more speed then keep the ephinefrines and remove the heals ;)
Thanks lukce. What I've decided to do is switch between the heals and adrenalines depending on whether i want speed or an EM.

Forum Game Archive / Re: Vending Machine 5.0
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:58:55 am »
you get a pc

i insert a mac

Forum Game Archive / Re: Corrupt A Wish 2.0
« on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:19 am »
granted, but you grow to the size of the empire state building

i wish someone would grant my wish

Forum Game Archive / Re: Vending Machine 5.0
« on: December 03, 2010, 07:00:28 am »
you get a  :D face i put in a   ;D face

when i first began elements i accidentally chose life as my element. at the time i had no idea how to reset my account. i played AI1 for a while to try and get more coins, but to no avail. i then began a rainbow deck using the best of my life and flying cards and adding water and a couple of forest spirits. now that i look back i realize that i really did not have a strategy beyond having strong creatures. i then sold all of my cards for a duo death aether deck, utilizing the boneyard-bone wall-vulture-spark combo, but it was not strong enough. i decided i liked the deck, though, and i kept playing with it just for s**** and giggles. i then finally reset my account and tried out life. i immediately fell in love with its versatility and the ability to deal fast damage and EM against level 3s. i have been with life ever since. since then i discovered this forum and have found it useful finding other people who appreciate life as much as i do.

Series / Re: Gem Series
« on: December 02, 2010, 08:11:14 pm »
I really like these

Entropy / Re: Schrödinger's Cat
« on: December 02, 2010, 04:32:57 pm »
Looks pretty good. I think better card text would be "This card is revived."  I can't wait to test it.
i agree
But the tituliar cat is never revived. Its state is fuzzy, but never reversed.
that is true, but i still think that the elements card can be different.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: vampire
« on: December 02, 2010, 04:28:37 pm »
Liquid Shadow  - 4 :darkness, inflicts 1 poison and grants vampire.
Your proposal is too powerful in comparison

and if you do try to make it... well we already have it in the game. Try another idea.
ok thanx

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: