Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - parasite99 (210)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Anvil Archive / Re: Skinner's Pigeon | Skinner's Pigeon
« on: June 10, 2011, 12:38:22 pm »
+1 vote from me
Great Card idea and artwork!!
(The polite and well written permission request also played a role in my decision).

Crucible Archive / Re: Meditation | Zen
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:38 am »
This looks like it could be put in the new Mind element in discussion. Have you thought of that?

In any element, though, it looks wonderful.
^^^ That!!!
Great card for Mind!!
Great idea overall ofc!

Rainbow Decks / Re: Hourglass 1 and only!! (voodoo deck)
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:30 am »
Also another thingy is (I don't know if anyone mentioned it before in any of the Voodoo deck topics, but I haven't seen it yet), that on the card description is stated  "if the doll survives the attack then damage and status is inflicted to opponent".
That is true ofc but if the opponent has like 40hps left, you got a doll with GP more than 40hps left, and he is going to attack you next round for much more.....then while he attacks you (for an amount that is going to kill the doll and maybe you aswell), he gets hit by his own attacks until the doll dies. So some times when your doll is going to die during the next attack phase you may win by TUing it first even if that won't kill the opponent. **
Sometimes, according to the above, you can throw that last BB you are holding in your hand (in case of a weapon being summoned) and if you are not sure if next attack is going to kill you (in case a dragon is coming in, or god uses TU on his heavy creatures), then sometimes it's better to TU doll one or two times if you know that the remaining hp's on original Doll (Gravity Pulled) are enough to bring him down to 0 hp.

** the last hit that kills the doll won't do damage to the FG so you must have more hps than the god has exc. if he has 6x7dmg=42dmg creatures and your doll has 40 hps then fg must have less than 35hps to die. The reason is that while the first five creatures attack the doll he will take that damage, but when the 6th creature kills it then no damage is going to be taken by the FG.

Duo-Decks / Re: Vreely's No Upgrade Fire Rush T50 Killer [fire/light]
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:15:43 am »
out of the last 10 matches in Top 50 with this deck, I have lost 10 matches :(

I was actually doing better with my LvL3 farming deck on top50 than this one
Protip: Don't immolate dragons.
LMAO....you...aahhh...you...bad boy

Deck Help / Re: [Deck Series] Crying Elements
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:06:34 am »
Me like it!!
Nice idea my friend, allways wanted to try some tears-decks, also very organized work. I'll try some of the decks tonight :)
I allways loved fun decks....if you dont have fun while playing and just grind, you get tired after a while and might even quit the game. That sux and I'm not letting it happen.
Good job again :)

Rainbow Decks / Re: Hourglass 1 and only!! (voodoo deck)
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:48:04 am »
First of all I would like to greet everyone in the forums since this is my 1st post. Elemets is a great game and while I am at home I spend much time trying decks and farming gods since I found out about elements.
I am trying this deck for 2 days now. It's really fun to play and really fast. I kept stats on my last 150 games and got a win rate of 38%. I don't know how you guys reach above 45% with it...there are many difficult gods I rarely beat like Decay (only one I didn't beat yet), Dark matter, CL, Destiny, Seism, Octane and also some times loosing due to a bad draw (no Doll till 10 last cards, no nova for 4-5 rounds etc.) and also from gods that use TUs like paradox killing my doll by TUing his 11/11 like 4 times and Gemini TUing his Momentum creatures when he can win by it. Could the OP or anyone else post and advanced guide for the deck or god by god? I know there is one (and also the trick with Akebono TUing his 1st overdriven creature gave me a lot of wins) but if anyone found any tricks to win a god it would be very helpfull if he posted it. Also as someone mentioned before you get a hard time about deciding when to play sundials or not and sometimes when your hand is clogged with BBs and sundials do you just discard a BB or play a sundial without  :light to draw a card next round?  (I almost allways play the sundial just wanted something as an example)
 I am not so experienced in Elements (only like 3 weeks) but I have a long background in MTG, so I don't  think I am doing a lot of mistakes and I still can't get past 40% with the deck. Btw the deck is great and I have to thank bucky1andonly and zse for their thoughts and ideas. I am currently using this and GotP to farm Gods and I really like the results of both.

P.S.   I also found a strategy that works some times on octane (using zse's version of deck). If the flying Eagle's Eyes are not enough fast to kill you before his unstable gases blow up (ofc. allways use sundials as fast as possible so that you get hurt only from UG) and you have your BBed and GPed Doll on board it's better to use Nightmare on his EEs (instead of doll) and sometimes he will fly one or two when his hand is full. Octane still is tough though and I usually beat him 1 time every 5-6 games.
*btw just played a couple of games vs Octane where he just used 5 UGs without any EE showing up and owned me hard.....
  Also sometimes decay (really, really luck based) even if you start with a tower (or two)  and you manage to squeeze some supernovas in and play your combo, may not even attack until end of the game due to not drawing an eclipse...

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
anything
blarg: