Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nimbus001 (2)

Pages: [1]
First of all:
Everybody have a different opinion, so people should be learn to be nicer to deal w/ differing opinions.
(I personally have conflicting opinions on this matter...)

Facts:
1.Farms are a privilege, NOT a right.
2.Shards can make a good deck better.
3.Time is precious.
4.If you are farming, you should not whine about a farm not giving you X or Y cards, but they should be allowed to kindly suggest to the farm makers the prevailing needs of the people.

You can tell that I am pro-farm(1) and especially pro-shard(2) farm.  As for shard farms being a time waster, that depends on why you are  doing T-50.  If you are farming non-shard rares or doing it to study other decks, or trying to boost up score asap, then shard farms could be of varying levels of annoyance.  However, if you are farming for cards or score, you should ideally be built around a quick deck and the shards really won't have time to stall you.  And if they do stall you, your quick deck is probably not good enough, and you either need to make a better deck or you yourself should be farming.  Of course, if you are trying to study another T-50's deck, it might be annoying to go through shard farms that you don't need.  For this particular subset of people, I'd advice patience and remind him/her that at some point in his/her young life, he/she was a n00b who was farming somebody/something else.

Now, my conflicting sense comes from those who didn't get shards from farming.  People who actually donated money to get the shards.  Their contributions to the game has been cheapened from farming shards.  There is a harm to farming shards, but the question is how much?  I am still a n00b who is farming shards since I only have 3 SoG, and nothing else.  Deep down, I pray that all shard farms stay up long enough until I get 6 of each.  Each time I get a shard, I feel that I am robbing the developers of some money that they deserve.  I thank all the T-50 players who make a farm (shard or not, even though I can certainly stop collecting Pharoah's and certain elemental weapons), but I sometimes wonder if they feel just as guilty as I do.

At the end of the day, I hope that this game achieve a level of popularity where the ad/sponsor money is enough to keep it going, and donation money is just a bonus, and I hope that the T-50 players continue to be selfless and make farms with the hope that they'll elevate their fellow gamers to their levels, where the competition should be based not on WHAT cards a player has, but rather HOW they use the cards.  Just my 2 cents.

Forum Archive / Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community!
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:13:32 am »
Is there a a good pillar/towerless deck that has all the rare's that a person might need?  i.e. ultimate farm deck.

Pages: [1]
blarg: