Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - midg3333 (151)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Issue Archive / Protect artifact bug
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:02 pm »

so...i suppose this also works with dimensional shields?

False Gods / If you were a false god...
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:01 pm »

how about something like:
Monotony
mark of darkness x3
20x life tower
25x earth tower
8x feral bond
12x graboid (elite i suppose, just because all god cards are upgraded)
8x protect artifact
3x jade shield
12x pest
12x quicksand

well, it would need a bit of adjustment, but the general idea is:
-get jade shield out to give defence against weaker creatures and spells
-play pests whenever possible and burrow them ASAP
-play feral bond when you have a protect artifact in hand and enough quantums to play both
-use quicksands to destroy pillars/towers... (obviously)
-use the combination of burrowed creatures and feral bonds to have a very powerful, invincible healing combination.

most gods get weaker as the game progresses, but this one would get more powerful as the game went on due to everything being untargetable. This would fit in quite nicely with the other gods because it would be easier to beat using a fast or hard-hitting deck, so a rainbow deck wouldn't be the best option.

False Gods / false god speed decks

well, i've been playing around with a pegasus/blessing/twin universe deck and i've tried facing gods a few times. I've only won twice so far, but i was wondering if anybody had been successful in making a deck fast enough to take out gods before they can get their main deck strategies going.
For anybody who would like to help create a speed deck for gods here are some tips:
-the win rate doesn't need to be as high as that of say, a rainbow deck because if you can complete games faster, you can earn more even if you don't win as often.
-you need to be able to get enough creatures out on the field to get past bone wall (and dissipation field, but if it's fast enough that shouldn't be too much of a problem)
-you need powerful enough creatures to beat diamond shield, or other similar shields. This means that you'll need to get large amounts of medium or powerful creatures (because you need enough to beat bone wall)
-it may help to have some defences because quite a few of the gods get creatures out relatively quickly
-you need to be able to beat permanent/pillar destroy (this includes seism's quicksand, hermes' deflags, etc.)
any additions to the above list are readily welcomed and here is the deck that i've been thinking about so far (just as a general outline):

-wind mark (for dive)
-4x elite pegasus
-6x improved blessing
-6x parallel universe
-aether and light towers (not sure how many)
-upgraded sundials and phase shields (also not sure how many)

i haven't tried with the sundials yet, and i'm still working on upgrading some of the cards, but the general idea is to get a blessed (multiple times) pegasus, use dive with it then use parallel universe on it. The PU'd one will have 2x the attack of the original, then you can repeat this again on the following turn to get a further 2x the attack. This builds up quickly as you can see, but the main problems are getting enough quantums to make it a fast deck and rewinds...

any input is welcome.

Gemini / Gemini's Massive Dragon spamming

pretty much, as others have said, lobotomize them or destroy grav pillars early on or mutate them to a more manageable creature.
another option is to use eternity (if you have it) to return the dragons to gemini's hand. When you do this, it removes their momentum, reduces gemini's chance of drawing something useful, and makes him waste gravity quantums.

Forum Archive / A good deck for the AI
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:08 pm »

the only decks the AI can use effectively are ones that really only have one way of playing them. This means things like poison decks - poison automatically targets players, and the only actual choice the computer would have to make is whether to use congeal or a physalia, or which creature to congeal. But I don't see why this is in the rainbow decks section...

Forum Archive / What the heck?
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:06 pm »

If you look him up on the actual high score list, it will tell you a different value. I've checked before for levgre when i first fought him in t50 and it was like that. Not sure why it does that though >.>

Forum Archive / I think I'm accidentally haxxing discords...
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:04 pm »

lucky you  ;D. I have the worst luck ever with t-50 spins...only rare i've ever won from it is miracle and shard... maybe a morning star >.>

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
anything
blarg: