Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mac10289 (13)

Pages: [1] 2
Rainbow Decks / Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother?
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:30:32 pm »
So i started using this just in the trainer, and........ It's amazing. I currently use the RoL/Hope to farm, but I'm 95% sure I'm gonna build this deck. it's more fun than that one anyways, and IS a little faster, unless you get a bad draw

I love this deck, but i've been a fan of the Rol/Hope deck for a while just never had one fully upped till now. I've beat most of the FG's it says you can't in this thread. For the poison FG's it ALL relies on when you get your Lobo. I get it the first draw against them for some reason... but this deck is even better with 2 SoG's. It may make it a turn or 2 slower, BUT it WILL save you against some of the FG's you shouldn't be able to beat. This deck does do what it was made for....... Farming electrum.

Deck Help / Re: Minor Phoenix Fractal Deck (fourth upped)
« on: June 12, 2010, 08:13:46 am »
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f3 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5rr 61o 61o 61o 61p 61p 61p 622 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 80i 80i
I have the same deck, but this is how mine is setup. it's pretty fast. I've won in 4 turns before. I added a fire spirit to it cause I got kind of bored, and wanted to play around. but you don't have to have it just put a pillar in place of it.

Trio & Quartet / Re: Fractal Phoenix
« on: June 06, 2010, 07:24:40 am »
are the precogs necessary in this deck?

Aether / Re: Super Fractal Phase Recluse - Ultimate Rush Deck
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:05:10 am »
I'm trying this deck out right now... Only problem I with it is the fact that when you fractal you lose all your Quanta which prevents  you from gettin the spiders out that same turn. it's pretty good though.

Religion / Re: Favorite Christian Musicians
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:52:57 pm »
I like the majority of all the bands mentioned so far, there's a few I've not listened to though. Some of them are harder rock, and I don't like the hard Christian music that much.

Jeremy Camp is my favorite Christian artist...... ever!! I was really shocked to not see him on here already but he is now.

Forum Bugs, Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Chat problem!!!
« on: May 28, 2010, 03:47:37 pm »
internet explorer by dell

« on: May 28, 2010, 03:31:45 pm »
how the heck do i not open in a new window???? I looked everywhere on here to see if it says open links in new window and can't find nothin. I'm a little computer literate, but not that much, lol

« on: May 28, 2010, 02:38:53 pm »
Ok. I can get to where I can access the 2 different lobbies and I click on the one and it says that "i tried to open a link in a new window which is not allowed." All I do is click on main lobby and it says that.

Forum Bugs, Suggestions and Feedback / Chat problem!!!
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:14:42 pm »
I'm unable to acces the chat. I've tried the game page, and from here, the forums page. I've attempted to make an account, and it will not allow me to do so. Also, I've tried to log in as a guest, this function also does not work.

Religion / Re: Christian Viewpoint 1: Is Everyone Savable?
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:11:09 pm »
Everyone is Savable to point. There IS ONE! unforgivable sin. Yes, that sounds incorrect I know, but the Bible says in Matthew 12: 31 - 32 " Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." That quote is from a Nelson King James Version Bible.

What that means to me is, if someone says that the Holy Ghost is not real and denies that It has ever existed is speaking against It. Those are atheists. If they do, however, have a doubt that the Holy Ghost, Jesus, and God have and do exist then they may still be saved, but those that have no faith in and speak against the Holy Ghost can not be saved. Therefore, according to the Bible, not everyone is savable.

Also, someone earlier in this post said that everyone will eventually be saved, that is also incorrect. There will be people who do not make it into Heaven due to the fact that they never accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour, and therefore will spend an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vm 52n 52r 55r 55r 592 5f8 5lf 5lf 5lh 5oj 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5up 5up 5v8 621 621 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn

Never mind this post I figured out a good deck. Moderaters can delete if you'd like, :D

Pages: [1] 2
anything
blarg: