Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kokain666 (4)

Pages: [1]
Design Theory / Re: Steal My Idea!
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:17:27 pm »
I have an idea for air or maybe time:

A card that would "disarm". So the shields and weapons would return into the hand of the player (if no space they are destroyed). Indestructible wouldn't prevent the effect... In case of a bonewall i don't know what would be the best thing between only one go in hand, all return in hand or all are destroyed and only one go in hand.

Issue Archive / Re: Wings vs Spark
« on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:28 pm »
Man... The spark cant loose airborne except if you web it yourself! Cause it die the same turn you play it! And for the number i had 1 normal spark 3 pu and 8 fractaled .

Issue Archive / Wings vs Spark
« on: July 16, 2010, 02:17:54 am »
Ok heres my situation: I was on my last turn (next turn i would deck out), I was sure to kill my oponent (a top50 player who have an air/death deck using wings spider graveyard condor...) Because i had a spark 3 parrallel universe and a fractal, and 2 dragon that could attack through the shield.  He had maybe 40 hp and his only protection was a wing, so i played my spark + my 3 parrallel universe and the fractal on it than i put all the fractaled spark on the play. I do next turn. My 3 first spark went through shield. Than for no apparent reason they all miss... Now what seem to have provocated the bug was the 2 graveyard putting lot of skeleton after each spark was dying. Anyway, thats it. The shield blocked all while it shouldnt!

In-game Troubleshooting / Re: Top 50...
« on: May 29, 2010, 07:47:00 pm »
Its not working for me as well

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: