Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - klown420 (34)

Pages: [1] 2 3
General Discussion / Re: oracle
« on: December 13, 2011, 12:44:33 am »
im sorry none u guys have a sence of humor im a klown its what i do :P. its a simple joke and i think all the what post proves who the stupider ones are. simple joke, simple. sorry none of u got it truly srry        or should i just say    "WHHHAT"       yes the oracal is a fat guy srm359 but i dont think hes ur type maybe u need to move on to some better pics of fat guys, maybe ones u could acttualy hook up with.            and yes i hit the right button people its the only time fat orcal ever gave me a card just that once and when u go back to deck there was no card yes i get the pet for 3 turns but i got the card not a pet and didnt show up in my deck. 

« on: December 12, 2011, 03:42:14 am »
ya dont u see the big (.)(.) the oracal must be a girl lol  :P either way orcal doesnt give me nothing i need he /she always giving me messed up spins oracal should focus on ur mark more giving spins of ur mark or rares    the oracal all knowing should know this:) 

no one is around a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound- hopfully no ones around a fat oracal looks down and cant see a peepee does he have one ? 

General Discussion / extra reward spin not losing hp
« on: December 12, 2011, 03:14:42 am »
does anyone know of a rate% for these spins?       ive had at least over 30 spins of the reward spin not losing any hp prob more like 40 and i have got one good spin out of it where i actully got a card and it was a forest spirt plus i dont see the reward of it its the same cards as a normal spin of the wheel from what ive noticed it would be a big hlp to know where others stand on these spins aswell please post of couple of the cards u have won from these spins if any and how many u win/ lose on the spins thnx 

:-[srry for the confution but yes i ment deflagration/fire

Introduce Yourself / Re: Hi
« on: December 10, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »
hi pvpmister when u start out u got to kinda grind away at the lvl1 and lvl2 and keep reading fourums for decks that could hlp u out for better results and a quicker way of getting ur gold (quanta) all the cards are good it all depends on how u put urs together then when u get a few upgraded cards u can start fighting the arena decks, elders decks lvl3, half blood lvl4, and false gods and start farming those to get ur better cards if u want quanta try finding good deck vs pvp1 and grind them for ur quanta

« on: December 08, 2011, 04:44:35 pm »
lol ya a girl belive it or not most profits oracals where girls not guys like u would think

General Discussion / Re: SoSe
« on: December 08, 2011, 04:02:43 pm »
dang im a newbie what is sose anyhow lol please people start typing the word out us newbies most of us newbies anyhow dont even know what ur talking about cause u use abbreviations for everything would hlp thnx

Game Suggestions and Feedback / like to see standings of all players
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:45:43 pm »
im still pritty new to game but ive noticed or blind that u cant find stats on all the players besides in the arena or ur overall stats witch u take alot of loses with starter decks if theres a link i could got to please post it if not would like to see somthing in the future where u couold have stats in every aspect   pvp1/ pvp2 /arena /false gods ect. not sure how tournaments work yet working on post now to enter the tournaments i think it would be much better i hate losing and when im trying out new things it ruins my stats there for i get scared to enter new decks in fg matches or matches u might lose and in aspect slows me down from trying new decks instead i just stick to what works if i had stats on just false gods it would be a whole diff story thus also solving WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER i seen in chat other day cause u would have stats for all and relying on those to determan best player in every area not just one over all stat for everything   

just a suggestion i love the game the way it is but would be cool dont u think?? also maybe stats for each element

General Discussion / Re: Game Coding Q&A
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:15:38 pm »
thnx xeno questions asked part hlped alot

« on: December 08, 2011, 03:12:01 pm »
ive had same prob and i did hit button (get card) oracal sucks lol but i hate to love her  :( :) :( :) :( :) :-\

General Discussion / Re: Is this game worth playing?
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:08:02 pm »
do i really have to awnser to this yes i love this game to each his own though i guess

for that pesky pvp1 i use a mono deck  :aether u can use it couple diff ways keeps u into game well keeps me going anyhow i use 14 pillars 6 dragons 6 sheilds 4-5 lightning and when fighting other  :aether decks its always nice to have a couple mindgates also found if u use mindgate pearallel universe lightning combo deal not exat on cards but i have good results with it as well and mindgate lets u play more then just a  :aether deck all the time mixs it up makes for some sweety palm fun  :P

Pages: [1] 2 3
blarg: