Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kirchj33 (974)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]
Deck Help / Re: Rainbow Upped FG Farmer - Pot Shotter
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:00:54 am »
To Trim it down i think i might go:
-4 Ferals(too much pressure on life quantum)
+5 Shard of Gratitude
-1 Miracle
-3 Electrocutor
-3 Earth Nymphs(6 is way too many, and if you size it down wont be too hard to draw one)
+3 Electrum Hourglass
-4 Supernovas
-3 Gnome Gemfinder
-1 Spine Carapace
+3 Earth Tower
+1 Permafrost Shield
-1 Trebuchet
+1 Butterfly Effect
+1 Quintessence
I think that should trim it down a bunch with out sacrificing too much. Reasons: Ferals Overuse your life quantum, and take a long time to make it worthwhile. Shards are cheap and effective. Electrocutors overuse aether, while creatures will be BBd by nymphs anyways.  1 Miracle is Enough imo. Earth towers work better than Gemfinders. Permafrost is nice, and you have no water usage. Butterfly Effect gives you permanant control(and +1 quint to go with it)
Baily, some of your recommendations are well thought out, thanks!

I will definitely go test the recommendations as is and let you know how it goes:

1. I feel electrocutors are the premier FG survival weapon and almost exclusively necessary to beat Osiris, Destiny, Incarnation, and to some degree Fire Queen without removing bonds.

2.  I need to figure out a fast way to get some earth nymphs so I can use this in the real game.  Could be nice when mitosis is released as well.

3.  Let it be known that I really want to name this deck: Flying S*@tburgers, but did not want to offend people.

Deck Help / Rainbow Upped FG Farmer - Pot Shotter
« on: January 23, 2011, 01:08:16 am »
I need some help downsizing this while still keeping the defense up to fight false gods.

The idea seems great, but it could be the necessary defense for taking down fg's makes it too bulky.

Lemme know if you think it needs to be scrapped.

Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71c 71c 71c 71c 71f 71f 74h 74h 74h 77e 77e 77e 77s 77s 77s 77s 77s 77s 7aj 7aj 7am 7am 7am 7am 7am 7am 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80e 80e 80e 80h 80h
Tested it in the trainer and the deck works exceptionally well against most decks as long as the combo comes out.  I will post stats after the deck is properly tweak.  I also think the thorny carapace should be dropped for something more defensive.  I was thinking that way the aflatoxin could be used offensively or defensive in conjunction with the soul catchers, maybe even with a boneyard.

At any rate, I'd like to open it up for comments and questions at this point.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]
blarg: