Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - joebob777 (506)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43
Card Ideas and Art / Re: Ooch | Ooch
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:24:13 am »
i know, i meant change the cost to 1 :rainbow
i never make my point clear enough :(

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Ooch | Ooch
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:01:12 am »
i wouldnt mind it mitosis for 1 :rainbow, i mean it would only be one more for malignant cells

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Concentrate | Concentrate
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:32 am »
effecting only one side would mean that either you cant get rid of poison on your side while affecting the opponent or you can use it to just clear all poison off your side of the field. meh maybe, i'll edit poll

« on: February 02, 2011, 12:25:10 am »
well you'd get the same result from poisoning the opponent then catapulting but ok

« on: February 02, 2011, 12:22:59 am »
Doublecross, how would catapulting a posioned creature help at all

Card Art / Re: Request Card Art Here!
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:22:19 am »

« on: February 02, 2011, 12:18:22 am »
how would that help?

« on: February 02, 2011, 12:14:02 am »
Also, you should also allow it to take poison from a player and give it to creatures.

If death really has control of poison, then death elementals should be able to siphon the poison from themselves to a minion.

This would also improve  :gravity/ :death  synergy, which I greatly approve of.
i thought i mentioned it would to help with scorpion synergy, must not have, my bad, does "on the field" still include player's health, cuz if not, then i need a wording change

« on: February 02, 2011, 12:02:41 am »
ah, sorry i havent really responded, ive been having fun in my snow day, so what i see is either lower cost or allow to target the player, i'll put up a poll

Card Ideas and Art / Concentrate | Concentrate
« on: February 01, 2011, 02:38:42 am »
NAME:
Concentrate
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
6 :death
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
All poison counters on the field go to the target creature.
NAME:
Concentrate
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
5 :death
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
All poison counters on the field go to the target creature.
ART:
***Insert artist name***
IDEA:
Joebob777
NOTES:
***Insert additional information***
SERIES:
***Insert series name and link to series page (if any)***
I would really like some art, my idea is a bunch of :death bubble coming together to make one big :death bubble
"on the field" may or may not include the health of the players, but will definatly not go to the health of players as that is OP

i dont really like the rogue, discarding is a strong effect, and forcing it has yet to be put into the game, i prefer shuffle 3 cards into the opponents deck, and how about the name amnesia?
(if you dont think the name fits my suggestion, people with amnesia might remember what they forgot)

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Cursed Tomb | Cursed Tomb
« on: February 01, 2011, 02:25:17 am »
well i dont say anything because it doesnt interest me, yeah you do get half of the quantum back but it is only half, only good in my mind as like a "you damage my creature? i resummon it! HAHAHAHA!!!" type card

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43
blarg: