Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jigga456 (21)

Pages: [1] 2
General Discussion / Re: Elements Christmas Sweeptakes!
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:51:20 pm »
I want a cookie... the award one.

General Discussion / Re: How do you pronounce otyugh?
« on: June 15, 2010, 05:50:58 am »
AWT-yug
cry-SORE-uh
LICK-in-throwp

Aa! fluh-tox-in
COCK-uh-triss
fiz-OWL-ee-uh
you-LITH-or-id
lew-SIFF-uh-ren
lew-SIFF-uh-race
The Aflac duck made me laugh out loud. Props to you.

jigga456 -2  Harikaze -0

jigga456 -2  girlsgeneration -1

Entropy / Re: In Development: Pandemonium | Pandemonium
« on: June 11, 2010, 04:00:44 pm »
I think Mrd3ath might be confusing chaos seed and chaos power, since one is the upped version of the other.

Pandemonium always does chaos seed. The unupped/upped versions only change who is affected not the effect.

jigga456

War Archive / Re: War betting - Guess the winners and win prizes!
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:08:36 pm »
 :fire :aether :life :death :earth :gravity :water :darkness :light :entropy :air :time

False Gods / Re: Favorite FG To Fight & Why
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:55:55 pm »
Rainbow for me. My matches always come down to the last few cards so it's always interesting.

General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: June 03, 2010, 04:55:01 pm »
Nymphs seem to hate me...

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: AI improvements
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:52:49 pm »
AI upgrade recently? Decay no longer fractals my RoL. He used to all the time. Now he ignores them and fractals his own pests instead. He got smarter all of a sudden.

Duo-Decks / Re: Turbo-speed false god farming
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:47:46 am »
I don't use this exact deck but something pretty close. Rainbow isn't an easy win, but I don't run away from him anymore.

As always it depends on your draw, but here's what I usually try to do.

I usually wait until I can play at least 3 or 4 RoL with a fractal at once. In 2 or 3 turns you can play a Hope even if he's killing your RoL one at a time. By that time you should have enough aether quanta to fractal RoL again and then eventually get a dragon out to distract. It depends on what creatures he plays and how much damage he's doing to you.

Issue Archive / Re: dusk mantle + weapon = miss
« on: May 16, 2010, 01:36:21 am »
I think this needs to be clarified. The Procrastination shield says "any creature that damaged you..." but it doesn't apply to weapons. The Dusk Mantle says "the attacking creatures have..." but it does apply to weapons. Seems inconsistent.

Also, what about the Thorn carapice and the Fog shield. Both mention creatures as well, but does the Thorn carapice poison you if you hit it with a weapon and does the Fog shield block weapons also? I haven't checked either out yet.

Pages: [1] 2
blarg: