Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - icybraker (3876)

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]
Outdated Tutorials / Re: NEWBIE GUIDE: How to become RICH in 1 Day
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:38:24 pm »
Hmm... let's see. The half-bloods are a strange lot, powerful enough to have a triple mark and 200 HP, but weak in that they have no united strategy and don't have all their cards upgraded.

I think the sole reason Zanz added Half-Bloods into this game was as an encouraging element in the game. Now that it is considerably harder to win against False Gods thanks to the Dial nerf, new players need something to aim for, a goal that they can reach to bridge the considerable gap from Level 3 to False God. That bridge is the Half-Blood - considerably easier to beat than False Gods but also considerably harder than Level 3s.

And the rewards aren't that much greater than Level 3s, either. You get more Electrum and a small chance to win upgraded cards, but that's about it. Let's put it this way: if you find yourself consistently winning against Half-Bloods, fight False Gods instead. The rewards are greater and if you have enough power to farm Half Bloods, False Gods will give you a greater overall profit.

Rainbow Decks / Re: God Farming - Jmizzle7 style
« on: December 25, 2009, 08:58:46 pm »
Fast, strong, and gets the job done. I like this deck.

Since the Dial nerf, I've replaced your 2 TU's with 2 Phase Shields instead. I don't have Eternity - only a Pulv and an Owl's Eye- so I'm using a variant of this deck for PvP and Level 3 farming.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: A small anti-rainbow card
« on: December 23, 2009, 12:56:28 am »
Yep, 5 of any element.

Question #1: Do Burrowed / Immortal creatures take damage?
Question #2: Say there's a 4/4 creature on YOUR side of the field. SI is played. It becomes 4/3. The same 4/4 creature is played on your OPPONENT's side. Does your now-4/3 creature continually take damage now?

Sundial bug on Kongregate?

New cards is definitely a big one, not surprised that it's at the top.

Multiple decks would be useful- one for PvP, one for FGs, one for Level 3 Farming...

Humor / Re: YOU LAUGH...... YOU LOSE - Engrish Edition
« on: December 20, 2009, 12:56:03 am »
Did all of them and was confident with my victory until I got to "feman". Then i lost. :D

Other / Re: New Card: Cancer Cell
« on: December 19, 2009, 10:47:28 pm »
Hmm... couple of eclipses, graveyard... Fire Storm...

Deadly. I personally don't think this card should be available outside of Aflatoxin, least of all for a free cost.

Life / Re: New Card: Adrenaline
« on: December 19, 2009, 10:44:20 pm »
How are active abilities affected by this? For example, can an Otyugh eat multiple times per turn?

Earth / Re: New Card: Stone Skin
« on: December 19, 2009, 10:39:22 pm »
Wow. This card will really drag games out. I'm thinking of a 50-60 card deck stuffed full of Shards, Miracles, Stone Skins, Gnome Riders, and Towers. What an annoying card.

Death / Re: New Card: Carcinogen
« on: December 19, 2009, 10:30:20 pm »
I love any card that opens up many great new strategies for decks, like Otyugh, FFQ and Fallen Druids. Aflatoxin is just another one of these great cards. It seemed severely overpowered before, but after the nerfing it now seems like a very interesting card that I will use in my deck. Keep up the great work, Zanz.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Member Cards
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:30:03 pm »
Basically a vengeful Permanent used by Rainbow Decks for the sole purpose of getting more Electrum.

Outdated Tutorials / Re: NEWBIE GUIDE: How to become RICH in 1 Day
« on: December 19, 2009, 03:04:06 am »
The first time i played, I had no idea how to start so I created an Entropy deck, because the word "entropy" is awesome. It kinda failed. I stopped playing.

I got bored and I started playing again. I tried it again with a water deck... it failed. However, while playing PvP, some guy mentioned strategies in the Wiki and the Forums. I checked them out. I restarted with a Mono-Gravity and took it from there. Now I have a small rainbow and I'm just starting to upgrade.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Member Cards
« on: December 19, 2009, 02:55:30 am »
Icybraker
Uses 3 Quanta from each element
0/1
Skill: Bwahahah, uses 3 Quanta from any element. Summons forth 3 Improved Mutants. May be used as many times per turn as quanta allows or until all monster slots fill up.

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323]
anything
blarg: