Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - icybraker (3876)

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323
Divine Glory / Re: Divine Glory
« on: January 09, 2010, 04:22:19 pm »
I fought him twice. The first time, he didn't use any fire pillars, allowing me to get him down to 7 HP. Then, he Miracled and I was done.

The second time, I quit when he got 3 Divine Glories out and I had nothing. :P

Elidnis / Re: Elidnis
« on: January 09, 2010, 04:19:14 pm »
Hmm... I fought Elidnis twice and won both times. I actually can't see how it is too powerful.

The first time, I got up a Pulvy and a Bonewall, then mobbed creatures and took it from there. He barely even touched me.
The second time, he managed to get a huge Spectre and a couple of water creatures out. He did a lot of damage until I just used an Oty and a Bonewall. By the time he Immortalized his Spectre my bonewall was too big for him to do anything.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: The ULTIMATE new synergizing element
« on: January 09, 2010, 04:00:55 pm »
Love this idea, so I'm going to help rename stuff. :P

The ability "Bloody Grow" can be called "Engorge."
The ability "Blood Link" can be called "Bloodline" or "Lineage Bond".
The ability "Remove" can be called "Disposable" or "Temporary".
The ability "Conversion" or "Blood Conversion" can be called "Profligate" or "Blood Profligate".

We already have a skill called "Infect", and a skill called "Infest". :P How about Gorger or Gorer?
Blood Mage can be called Sanguine Mage.

Sacrificing help can be called Bloodbath.
Bloody help can be called Improved Bloodbath.
Blood Conversion can be called Red or Sanguine Conversion.

Injuries Curse can be called Wound or Paincurse.
Bloody Curse can be called Gash or Tormentcurse.

Red Sword can be called Red Blade.
Bloody Blade can be called Maroon Blade or Sanguine Blade.

Empathic shield can be called Florid Shield.
Empathic bloody shield is a long name. :P It can be called Sanguine Shield.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Upgraded Marks
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:18:20 am »
I wouldn't actually WANT a quantum mark; it's way too unstable. If i have a lot of Hourglasses, dials, an Eternity or two or an Anubis in my rainbow deck, i would still use the Time mark instead of a Quantum mark. Additionally, I would use an Entropy mark for my Fallens and my Supernovas; it's just more practical and reassuring to have a regular, steady stream of quanta from one important element to complement any Rainbow deck.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Thudstone
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:16:00 am »
"1. Generic
2. Free
3. Carddraw
4. Available from the very start"

Available from the start is only viable if Thudstone is either very expensive or very rare. Think about it: if it is 'generic', then basically everyone will have a Thudstone because there isn't really a bad side to it. With everyone having a Thudstone, the basic structure of the beginning of the game would crumble. I think the Thudstone, if it is created, should be rare. Available from the start? Meh, sure. But only if it's hard to obtain.

Rainbow Decks / Re: God Farming - Jmizzle7 style
« on: January 03, 2010, 05:32:34 pm »
The 40 card variant I'm currently using, seen here, has no Dials. It relies on Phase Shields and Hourglasses for defense and card drawing, respectively (even though a 40 card deck doesn't need a lot of drawing). It's nice and neat; Quinting the Otyughs, Queen and Skeletons, Bonewall, etc.

General Discussion / Re: A reason to hate Halfbloods
« on: January 03, 2010, 04:33:27 pm »
Oh god, same thing happened to me.

After beating a Poison one, I had 2 Flesh Recluses and 1 Flesh Spider on the same spin. The next spin I got had 2 Poisons and 1 Deadly Poison. These guys like to get your hopes up, then crush your chances.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Card Control
« on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:33 am »
I like these ideas. We definitely need more card drawing elements in our game, especially because so many other TCG's have many cards that draw other cards.

And the word is quantum(sing.) or quanta(plural), not mana. :D

I like the Treasure Hunter idea. I don't know if swiftness is a spell or a permanent; it should be a spell. Fire Jar is very, very costly. Ceasefire seems like a useful but maybe overpowered card. Imagine you are about to deck out and you play this thing. It may save your life many times over. Dark Ritual can't happen because cards can't cost 2 different elements. It also costs way too much.

Can Viral Mutant be coded? I mean, changing cards while they're still in your hand is pretty radical. Pretty awesome idea, though, but risky. Black Hole is both overpowered and very costly; not a good idea no matter how you look at it. White hole is good, but very costly. It's basically the Electrum Hourglass,but it costs a LOT more, which means that splashing in Time to your deck would be better than using White Hole.

Circle of Life seems pretty cool, and I don't entirely understand Inevitable Death. Treasure Hunter, Swiftness, and Circle of Life should be made into real cards.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Trade Cards
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:31:16 am »
Lol, I tried to get an Eternity since I realized getting a Titan wasn't the best idea for my free permanent. :D I farmed False Gods , Level 3, and PvP for day until I realized that farming them wasn't very smart. So I started playing T50. I won an Eternity from the third game I played. XD

As we can probably tell from the conflicted discussion, trading is an idea that is very difficult to perfect. I doubt a trading system will ever be initiated in Elements. Paying with real money for certain cards? Maybe. Player-to-player trading? Tough.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Upgraded Marks
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:24:23 am »
Hmm, I like it. So it gives you 1 extra quanta from the start of the game? That's a pretty good idea. You can sneak in one extra turn of development with help from Quantum Towers and Novas, and it's not completely overpowered like a X2 mark.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Thudstone
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:05:02 am »
This seems about right. Of course, if you make it a regular card, it's utterly useless at the back of the deck. Good idea, though. It should be a Rare.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Ark Of Truth
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:48:52 pm »
Very nice, but very costly. Is this a spell, or a creature? If it's a creature, it doesn't have any stats :P

How about cut this into 2 cards:

Ark of Truth: Costs 7 Water Quanta.
4/8
Use 3 Water Quanta to Immortalize target.

Flood: Costs 5 Water Quanta.
Deal 1 damage to every enemy creature. Deal 1 extra damage to each creature for every Ark of Truth you have in play.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323
anything
blarg: