Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ice1000 (3)

Pages: [1]
Game Suggestions and Feedback / Disenchant Artifact
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:48:01 am »
Immortal creatures can still be killed off with certain shields, why not have a way to also remove from play enchanted artifacts?

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Until Death Do Us Part...
« on: April 24, 2010, 07:16:15 pm »
Good points.

xdude: If your percentages are correct, the concept could be switched to decking out.

Iblis: I guess the concept I was trying to convey was a match were you can see which playing process/method wins without resorting to winning by running out of cards.
I was thinking that if anyone runs out of cards, then both player get the field cleared & reshuffled. It's the playing style that would win this match not the luck of the draw.

If the draws really are random, then is reshuffling an advantage or disadvantage? It should be neither, right?

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Until Death Do Us Part...
« on: April 24, 2010, 04:14:34 pm »
Here's an idea:

An option before a match that you can select 'Until Death Do Us Part' (i.e. to the death)! The match will not end until one opponent has HP = 0.
If an opponent runs out of cards, the playing field is cleared, all cards returned to deck, deck reshuffled and game starts anew BUT existing HP levels are maintained.
This continues until someone's HP = 0.

Maybe you get a few extra spins or an extra Oracle read when winning these long games?

Pages: [1]
blarg: