Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - edunavas (669)

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]
Multilingual / Re: Brasil-sil-sil
« on: March 11, 2010, 04:40:16 pm »
Enquanto estiver jogando contra os AI5 faz uns testes para o AI5 farming challange. Aí a gente pode ver qual dá, mais dinheiro.
Que challange? to por fora.
Bão o deck q uso é rainbow de scarabs. Tá lindão

Multilingual / Re: Brasil-sil-sil
« on: March 11, 2010, 03:19:44 pm »
Opa galera, mais um Br jogando elements. Ainda não venci FG estou vencendo AI5 e aos pouco fazendo ups.
Abrassss

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: AI improvements
« on: March 11, 2010, 02:36:25 pm »
I think the AI errors make the AI more real.
We do make mistakes too and nothing more real if the AI do the same sometimes.
Maybe creating a new AI 7 that do not make mistakes like playng a lot of sundials at the same time, and has a real good deck

Rainbow Decks / Re: Enraged Scarabs
« on: March 11, 2010, 02:18:52 pm »
Adrenaline rush the stop time caused by Basilisk blood? Didn´t know, never tried this, but it´s interesting.
The idea is good, but i think this deck need more work. Try taking off Druidic Staff, shard of gratitude, parallel universe, flying weapon, deflagration, rain of fire.
Why you don´t need these cards.
Druidic heals very little and you have 3 bone wall.
Shard heals very little again
parallel cost too much, slow down the deck
flying weapon for what if you have only 2 weapons?
deflagration for what? use steal.
rain of fire to kill the creatures you want to eat? not a good idea

Maybe insert graveyard and bonding something  :life

bye
Eduardo Navas

Trio & Quartet / Re: Fast Light Deck, no upgrades, for beginners
« on: March 07, 2010, 10:00:02 pm »
This doesn't make much sense. Putting a Morning Glory in your deck does not impede its speed. I understand why you would want to use Steals, but I feel as if it would be better overall to just use a Morning Glory and another pillar because you're a bit low on quanta.
Your idea is good too, every little idea just make the deck better.

Trio & Quartet / Re: Fast Light Deck, no upgrades, for beginners
« on: March 07, 2010, 09:43:13 pm »
I would neglect permanent control entirely, as the intention of this deck is to simply, as you put it, "kill another player very fast".

For this reason, I would remove the following items:

3 X Steal
Miracle

and put in:

Morning Glory (Nice damage)
Light Pillar (You seem a little low on quanta)

And change the mark back to Light, thus making it mono and solving many problems at once. :P

Not a bad deck.
I have insert steal just not to add any artifact. So the rush for blessing the sparks is more effective.

I can't see how 10 pillars in a 32 card deck is "fast", especially if you plan on casting dragons. Also, this is a dual-element deck.
The essential of this deck is the combination of spark and blessing, not the dragons, the dragons will come later on the game. I have played only with 10 pillars and worked.

This deck is an idea, can be modified as you like.

I like the deck, but it's not a  mono-deck, so this is the wrong section for it. o-o Btw, wouldn't Deflagrations be better than Steals? They cost one less, and still effectively remove the permanent.
I prefer steal because you can use the enemy artifact. in only 3 turns you can use a steal card. in this time the enemy don´t even played a good artifact card yet. Remember, its a deck for beginners.

Ok it´s dual element.

Trio & Quartet / Fast Light Deck, no upgrades, for beginners
« on: March 07, 2010, 09:18:02 pm »
Hi
I made this deck thinking how to kill another player very fast:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5la 5la 5la 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5li 5up 5up 5up 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 8pt

Good against: AI0, AI1, AI2, AI3, Top50 and PVP. This deck is very fast and very very effect against bad draws and inefficients players decks.

Bad against: HalfBloods and FakeGods. Just because they have 200HP

How to play: Wait until you have a spark and a blessing to play simultaneously. Sparks don´t have cost and blessing only 3 lights. So at the beginning you have sparks doing 6 damage every turn. Use the dragons when you have enough quantum. Steal any shield or weapon that is your way.

Hope you enjoy  :P

Rainbow Decks / Re: Deja TU Revisited.
« on: March 04, 2010, 07:46:03 pm »
Awsome deck Jellyfish

Issue Archive / Reporting a bug or just an advice
« on: February 28, 2010, 10:48:48 pm »
Hi
When the target enemy reach HP 0, the game ends immediately, not considering the healing progress when using an empathic bond. I think this prejudice the winner because he could end the battle with full HP and gain the bonus.
Bye
Eduardo

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]
blarg: