Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - deathdealer2222 (48)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Forum Game Archive / Re: Elements RPG! Part 3
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:13:33 pm »
ooc: when you fight morte, send me a message.

inc:  with all the preperations done deathdealer wondered where the people whom morte thought were coming to kill him were at. as he settled in for a wait, deathdealer decided to practice his spells to get a bit stronger, and help by making more skeletons.

Humor / Re: One of our members is a hacker!!!
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:16:10 pm »
why do you accuse me of hacking when it was  [you] ?

Humor / Re: You know You're Addicted to Elements When...
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:56:07 pm »
you know who zanzerino is.

you are a member of an elements rpg

you try to think of clues of addiction that noone has said before.

if you have beat the missions on elements

if you're wardead.

« on: July 05, 2010, 03:55:51 pm »
ok, i am the one who you fight right before morte. and i join the victor of the fight, or remain loyal to morte.

« on: July 05, 2010, 03:27:41 pm »
at what power would my lich be? i only voted aye to restart because i don't want to read all of the 1000 some pages for this. but your choice is fair and mine was selfish. when will you fight morte?

« on: July 03, 2010, 06:21:39 pm »
i vote aye, as long as i can keep my character.

« on: June 28, 2010, 01:46:57 am »
OOC:um, i just lost my place in the story, i will join in time (when you attack morte, and [preferably] win) also, i will try to re-read all of it, could i have a link to the first one?(i read all of this one)

« on: June 25, 2010, 12:57:01 pm »
OOC: um, i'll just post on my limited understanding of what's happening, i have already read all the story posts, still do not know what is happening now, like is the morte mission going to occor so i can leave the swamps? or can i make up a little history? has someone made the death inqusition? (the death inqusition is like the spanish inqusition in real life)  please amswer my questions

INC: as the skeletons raised a wall aroun the city/fort/palace, deathdealer realized morte thought he was just another expendable minion, to be thrown away like trash when not useful or needed. "zanz, i hope that morte dies in pain, he does not deserve what he has."  "what was that lich overlord?"(skeleton)  "nothing, get back to work peon." "yes master"

Forum Game Archive / Re: This or That
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:57:59 am »
almonds

me or you?

« on: June 24, 2010, 10:15:11 pm »
oh, i will fix it, i haven't read in a while, sorry

« on: June 24, 2010, 10:02:40 pm »
ooc : my guy is currently morte's minion, but when necrosis is defeated, he becomes (master of death)'s minion/helper

inc: as he kneeled before morte, the false god of death, deathdealer wondered when a stronger person whom he could possibly manipulate would come along. "I, necrosis, am putting you in charge of my skelatal army, in case someone is foolish enough to attack me." " yes m'lord" (thinking: zanz, i hate this guy, who does he think he is?!?!?! bossing me, deathdealer, soon to be lich king, around?!?!?!) " i also want you to make certain that there are no spies in the marsh." " how m'lord? even the skeletons are not numerous enough to check the whole marsh m'lord" (thinking: this guy is paranoid. zanz i hate saying m'lord after every sentence) "now go, and do as i said." "as you wish m'lord,(muttering: jack***)" "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!" "nothing m'lord. i will go and do as you commanded m'lord" as he walked outside the lich realized that he could just leave necrosis to die at the hands of whoever he thought was coming to kill him.

ooc: i will finish later

« on: June 24, 2010, 01:48:50 pm »
ooc: sorry for being gone, my internet broke, it's fixed now i will join at the marshes

my character is also an egomaniac

and what would you think of the name deathdealer?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
anything
blarg: