Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cat1234333 (25)

Pages: [1] 2 3
Music / Re: Rate the song above you
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:12:56 pm »
German rap 6/10 kind of weird but otherwise.

DUCKS!!!!

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Sell protection:
« on: November 15, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »
There's actually a warning like that for every rare card (all of them cost more than regular ones, at least 2x), and upgraded too, which are counted as rare...
This. I think it's quite useless.
Well it does stop begginers from selling a rare card "by accident" if they get one.
They're is already a warning that pops up when you click on a rare or upped card in the bazaar.
i know that, I was just saying.. i think you would know that if you read the rest of the quotes?

Movies & TV / Re: favorite manga
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:34:48 pm »
oops sorry didn't read the first post either  ::)

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: HP decrease in arena decks
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:28:52 pm »
I agree the fact that Arena decks can have as much HP as a FG is really annoying and, totally screws some decks over.

This idea is great, though slightly un-original based on what people have been saying all over. Elements needs some form of trading cards with other players.

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Automatic Weapons and Shields
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:19:05 pm »
sounds interesting, it has a possibility of working well, maybe as part of it you could pick wether or not you wanted to link your wepon of choice to your mark? and if you did link it you couldn't play another wep for the rest of the game. and also make another option in the vote like "other" for ideas people suggest in the thread, like this one :D

Game Suggestions and Feedback / Re: Sell protection:
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:10:40 pm »
There's actually a warning like that for every rare card (all of them cost more than regular ones, at least 2x), and upgraded too, which are counted as rare...
This. I think it's quite useless.
Well it does stop begginers from selling a rare card "by accident" if they get one.

maybe he's thinking of actually making the shards cost quanta of the type?  :)

Buff This Card! / Re: Buff the Fallen Druid (Upgraded Version Only)
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:06:37 pm »
i also don't see a point though, if I absolutley had to pick one, i would decrease the cost by one.

Rainbow Decks / Re: rainbow deck [unique!]
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:01:18 pm »
they both sound like good suggestions :D i'll be sure to try them

Aether / Re: Aether [Ninja Series]
« on: November 09, 2011, 08:38:55 pm »
don't replace the sparks, 1 fractal = 24 damage, two fractals over a period of time = 48 damage. plus the phase spiders to do the rest of the damage is more than enough, good job! ( no dim shields!)
Just wait till you have Ball LIghtnings!
That would be even better!

Aether / Re: Aether [Ninja Series]
« on: November 08, 2011, 10:25:19 pm »
don't replace the sparks, 1 fractal = 24 damage, two fractals over a period of time = 48 damage. plus the phase spiders to do the rest of the damage is more than enough, good job! ( no dim shields!)

Pages: [1] 2 3
blarg: