Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bojengles77 (858)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]
Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Elements 1.21
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:06:01 pm »
Thanks zanz! great updates imo. I think that some issues might come up, as others have pointed out, with the mulligan feature regarding other no cost cards, but i think the idea is an amazing one i never even thought to do that. And that pulv nerf is probably for the best, 1 gravity to destroy was OP

Air / Re: Firefly Queen / Elite Queen
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:35:52 am »
how come they're adding an extra quantum cost in 1.21? doesn't really seem necessary to me considering how much quanta you have to spend generating fireflies anyways

Archived Decks / Re: Eternal Concordance (Time/Aether)
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:17:53 am »
a few thousand quanta you can probably avoid spending with this is on the upgraded eternities, the upgrade isn't really worth it considering you only get a single extra quantum. As for the SoG, i'm farming them right now and so far i have one after about 2 hours - which really isn't bad at all. just play lots of top 50 and you'll get a few in no time. i really like the deck, hopefully i can try it out soon!

i like the idea, but i also like the current pairing of elements. I just think that maybe the pairings now are visually not very interesting, and that is the aspect of the setup you might want to play with as opposed to the actual groups the elements are in, if you get what i'm saying. just perhaps play with the visual art of the elements menu, i like the idea of contradicting element pairings though

General Discussion / Re: Has this ever happened to you?
« on: March 20, 2010, 01:35:36 am »
happend to me against rainbow when he had 16 hp left and i was one turn away from winning with e/m, then i decked out... fail fail fail fail

General Discussion / Shards of blank
« on: March 19, 2010, 09:04:57 pm »
I know you win shards from rolls and then you have to upgrade them and they turn randomly into one of the two items, but can you only win them from pvp? or are they in the rolls for top 50 as well? I noticed that all cards in top 50 are essentially upgraded but they're not upgraded when you roll for them, so i wasn't sure if you could get the shards. If anyone knows for sure that would be awesome because i'm gonna start farming for those!

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]
blarg: