Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - blacwitch666 (4)

Pages: [1]
Patch Notes and Development News / Re: Card Usage Statistics now live
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »
i see that  people dont use arctic squid/octopus as much as i do but i do think it is kinda cool what you are doing here and wish you the best of luck

:water life is just a game win or lose it will end the same  :water

Introduce Yourself / Re: low score high hopes
« on: January 29, 2011, 11:32:13 pm »
             yes water is my personal favorite element in this game although it can be lacking in some good old fashion power it makes for with creature control. also arctic squid/octopus is my favorite card(i try to make it fit in every deck that i make sadly it is not always possible)

:water from whence we came :water

Water / Re: Arctic Squid / Arctic Octopus
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:28:58 pm »
            hands down one of the best cards in the game as far as im am concerned. it cost a insane amount of quanta but as the arctic squid can keep 3 creatures form even attacking even one time the arctic octopus can stop 4 creatures cold there are a few weaknesses though adrenalin can cancel out this card and its low health is a downfall fire buckler will kill it after one freeze all cards have a weakness arctic squid is no exception but this card benefits can far outweigh its shortcomings

:water from which we came  :water
the only thing that surpasses mans incompetence  is its will to survive.

Introduce Yourself / low score high hopes
« on: January 27, 2011, 12:53:00 am »
            i have been playing elements for some time now. just new to the forum although i did stop playing for sometime. i don't know what version i was playing but it was before liquid shadow was in the game.

i just spend most of my time playing fake gods and pvp1. i keep my score low for the most part just so that i can make more electrum  in pvp lol (it is more for the instant gratification than anything) right now just working on making a working mono deck of each element and getting as many rare cards as i can.

i don't know many of you (if any) but would be happy to hear constructive criticism or just a friendly hello 

:water well that is about it so good luck and have fun :water

Pages: [1]
blarg: