Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - balance776 (4)

Pages: [1]
Issue Archive / Protect artifact bug
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »

ive seen this exact bug a number of times.

AI plays sundial, then protects it.
the protection mark stays when the sundial runs out, and the next AI card that lands in that spot receives the protection as well....

This and the Quantum tower bug have both caused me to lose games.
very frustrating

General Discussion / Miracle in the trainer?
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:55 pm »

Is the Miracle card available anywhere in the trainer?

I can't seem to find it, and it makes it hard to test some decks without one or two to test with.

:)

Rainbow Decks / The ULTIMATE False God killing deck!!!
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:54 pm »

ive only been playing this great little game for about a week or so... i really love it! :)

I made a nice mono-Aether deck, which was great to farm the AI3. but unupgraded it fails alot against the falase gods.

So I dug through the forums and found this great deck, grinded about 1500 coin and put the unupgraded one together!
My mark is still Aether, but the deck still does well against the AI3 (not as fast though). I managed to score a Morningstar and a Miracle within about 20 games with this deck too!

wish me luck against the Flase Gods! Im hoping for some great rares :)

my variation:

Forum Archive / Best deck for grinding t50?
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:09:56 pm »

well, I created the Poison deck unupgraded and its working pretty well against T50.

By balance776 (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/balance776)

Upgrading the Poisons and Chrysaora's would certainly help it, but even without the upgrades I win about 50% of the time.

not too bad!
thanks for deck idea guys!

Pages: [1]
blarg: