Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - azen186 (5)

Pages: [1]
Issue Archive / deck count and card spin messed up [unconfirmed]
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:49:11 pm »
I was playing pvp2 when something weird happened:

basically, the AI took over for an unresponsive opponent. then my opponent lost all of the cards in his/her hand, and the number of cards in his deck changed to 29.75.

afterward, nymphs and blank slots started showing up on the spin

(see the attached files)

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: August 06, 2010, 04:39:56 pm »
hi everyone,

i just wanted to say that this deck has actually been working VERY well for me now, i wanted to thank sSethia in particular! i was playing the deck wrong the entire time. now i'm winning consistently and i've upgraded seven additional cards in the deck - and there's even more to come, hopefully.

i also want to say that the deck is a lot of fun to pilot. the strategy is so awesome, kudos to scaredgirl for thinking up of it!

so yeah, thanks! things are looking better. :D

« on: August 05, 2010, 04:26:35 pm »
ok, fair enough. i'll do that, thanks! :]

i had actually already upgraded otoyghs, hourglasses, and a fallen elf as suggested in the original post. so pillars are next? i can live with that.

hm... i have heard that grinding level 3s is a better way to rack up electrum. but i used to grind top50s so that i could sell rare cards that i accumulated for a lot of electrum at once. is this still not as fast as grinding level 3s?

i may revert to another deck, continue to gain electrum until i can upgrade many more cards, and go for the false gods. although this will take a very long time. :[

thank you!

« on: August 05, 2010, 07:26:30 am »
hi everyone,

i've beating top50s for some time until i've had the electrum to purchase the deck in the original post (with the upgrades and everything).

unfortunately, it's not working too well against false gods... i've lost every game up to this point. it feels like i'm just throwing up defenses to stall my opponent. my win conditions are weak. i always get pummeled in the end.

any tips on how i could win? is this deck outdated? are there deck modifications i can make?

i do have enough electrum for two more upgrades left over from training on top50, so i guess i could improve the deck... i don't want to take chances though. i'm not too sure what the best option would be. help? :[
Ok. There are a lot of different things you need to know when playing this deck. I don't want to sound like an expert, but here it goes.

First off, play your pillars obviously, except for when you're facing Seism, where you put down one pillar at a time unless you have your Enchant Artifact.

Next, play your permanents and creatures (WITH QUINTESSENCE!!). Don't start chaining your sundials yet. Let the False God hit you down to about 30-40 hp.

Now you start chaining your Sundials. Put down 1 every turn and make sure to use its ability (hasten). You should also put down the Dimensional Shield if you draw it.

While you're chaining those dials, put down your bonewall and boneyard and use your Quintessenced Otyugh to eat up creatures and build it up. Hopefully, you'll have an army of skeletons and a Bonewall with a lot of charges by the time you're out of Sundials. Also, if you draw Rain of Fire, use it to get big creatures down to Devourable range and to kill the little ones.

Now, you should be healing back the some hp with your Empathetic Bonds. Keep eating creatures to try to keep the bonewall up.

You should have an Otyugh, Fallen Druid, and Firefly Queen out by now. When you're going to deck out rewind skeletons with an Enchanted Eternity. Use the Firefly Queen to make Fireflies, eat them with your Otyugh (to grow it), and when it turns into a skeleton because of the boneyard, use your Fallen Druid and mutate it into a big monster.

That's about it. Hope I helped, and good luck.
thank you!!! that was very, very helpful. i had always had a bad habit of playing sundials too early, this is certainly some which i would like to try. i'll give the deck another shot with this in mind. :D

oh, and i also forgot to add this in my last post. is it often that you guys get the wrong amounts of quanta because the pillars generate random quanta? this has happened to me before, and it only makes things worse that a fairly large number of cards in the deck are expensive to cast.

hi everyone,

i've beating top50s for some time until i've had the electrum to purchase the deck in the original post (with the upgrades and everything).

unfortunately, it's not working too well against false gods... i've lost every game up to this point. it feels like i'm just throwing up defenses to stall my opponent. my win conditions are weak. i always get pummeled in the end.

any tips on how i could win? is this deck outdated? are there deck modifications i can make?

i do have enough electrum for two more upgrades left over from training on top50, so i guess i could improve the deck... i don't want to take chances though. i'm not too sure what the best option would be. help? :[
I had same problem, the deck just doesn´t work too good with only 7-8 upgrades - it wins every 1-2/10 i would say which isn´t too bad with unupgraded cards.
I upgraded it fully and then win ratio increased- it was decent deck for me but I was still losing lots of games , and the deck is quite slow - so I wasn´t really too happy about it.
Then I tried CC why bother deck, and I have to say it is much better  and faster  , it is probably the best deck for farming FG-s at the moment- the problem is that it doesn´t work if it is not fully upgraded.
So my advice is : play this deck until you get electrum for fully upgrade of CC why bother deck and then switch to it- you will start to earn tons of cards and electrum with it once its fully upgraded. Oh yes and upgrade the pillars first- they speed up the deck significantly.
hmm.... perhaps you're right.

what do you recommend, then? should i keep grinding top50s until i have enough upgrades? (i certainly don't look forward to that). :[

i would actually be very, very happy with a 1-2/10 win ratio... i've played like 15 games with all loses. they were pretty bad loses too. usually the deck runs out of gas quickly - if only sundial weren't nerfed! sigh...

thank you everyone for your help! i am very, very grateful :)

« on: August 05, 2010, 04:33:00 am »
hi everyone,

Pages: [1]
blarg: