Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - avantasia666 (109)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum News and Announcements / Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta!
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:49:32 am »
wow that's great. Team Life. Nice to meet you. =)

Forum News and Announcements / Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta!
« on: September 09, 2011, 06:48:05 pm »
Oh no I'm not in. =/

When WOE leaves Beta and more slots get availible will there be a higher chance for players to join who signed for Beta but weren't chosen?

Crucible Archive / Re: Dark Cultist | Dark Cultist
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:49:59 pm »
No it's good. I like it. Many thanks for the art.  :)

Edit: Tested how it would look on the card. It's a bit dark. Is it possible to make it a bit brighter? At least the background?

« on: September 03, 2011, 03:17:36 pm »
Should I make the face lighter? Or just make the mouth more visible?
Making the mouth more visible would be the better choice I think.

« on: September 03, 2011, 08:03:11 am »
this is what I have so far- tell me what I should change.

it's not exactly what I had in mind......
Cool, like it. His mouth looks a bit... well, nearly non existent. xD I like the orb and the background. It's much better than my try of an art ^^

« on: September 02, 2011, 09:22:21 am »
I think I'll try making some art for this. I'm thinking a creepy person looking at some sort of red orb.
This would be great. Thanks.  :)

General Discussion / Re: [Poll] How many nymphs do you have?
« on: September 01, 2011, 03:42:41 pm »
Oracle hates me. No Nymph yet. And I'm playing for month now. But it's okay. It's as usual. No girls for avantasia666.  :))

« on: September 01, 2011, 07:57:41 am »
What about Dark Occultust/Satanic Occultist? that would make more sense and it fits better, even though dark cultist sounds more clever.
IMO the name of the card is okay. But the abilitys name is too long and doesn't really fit.

Maybe just drain or leech?

One question : Rounded up or down?
It's in the notes.

Stat loss is rounded down. If a creature would lose 2,5 Att it will lose 2.
Stat loss is rounded down. Means the remaining stats are rounded up. Whatever you like to say.  :D

Patch Notes and Development News / Re: AI improvements
« on: August 31, 2011, 08:00:32 pm »
Halfblood Shadiel (Darkness/Light) tried to heal his vampire with holy light and killed it by this.

« on: August 31, 2011, 10:43:30 am »
Thanks for the feedback.

It's a great card, but maybe you could change the ability name?
Yes, the name isn't the best. It was the first thing in my mind so I choose it. Any suggestions for names?

Voodoo + Cultist doesn't seem OP, but don't take my word for it.   :))

Off the top of my head, you could do the following to fix it:
1) Make the stat changes permanent (still allows synergy with Voodoo, but not too much)
2) Make the ability only affect attack (a 1 turn HP change doesn't really affect much)
or something similar.
1) I thought about it, but I wanted this card as some kind of repeatable soft CC.
2) This would prevent the voodoo abuse. My idea for draining HP was that it would make the opponents creature more vulnerable to other CC cards. (bring creatures in range of RoF)

I want to hear what others say about this ideas.

« on: August 30, 2011, 07:51:13 am »
Hmm.... lowering max HP is very strong yes. Maybe make an exception for darkness cards, because they have no Soul to Drain. xD Don't know.
Wouldn't having no soul fit more thematically with Death?
Damn, you're right xD Point to you.

Lowering Voodoo's max HP indeed does damage the opponent. Tried it on trainer. Voodoo + nightfall = Voodoo has one additional max HP. Then destroy nightfall and voodoo brings one damage to the enemy. By this using Soul Drain on unupped Voodoo Doll means 8 damage per round, upped 10 damage. In a mono. That's hard. Anyone has an idea to avoid this beside making an exception for voodoo?

up the cost. overall great card
Thanks. Any suggestions for cost? Anyone else thinks they need to be raised?

It seems this card has some likers, so I will look for some art after work and try to submit it. =)

Design Theory / Re: [Concept] Turn Trigger
« on: August 29, 2011, 02:59:12 pm »
Wow. Great. Mister, you inspired me.  :D There are some ideas in my mind that I will think through.

Good Job

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything
blarg: