Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - asdt562 (10)

Pages: [1]
Duo-Decks / Re: Double Rage Golem! ( random PvP deck )
« on: December 12, 2010, 01:58:29 am »
Considering the fire quanta i have, i will use bolts and deflags, maybe two of each.I usually get destroyers in turn two, and golems in the third.And i think the big advantages(the ones that change the performance) are:
1:they can use the upped potion.
2:they can use it after being hit by light CC.
3:it means that a thunderstorm(the mass air CC) cant took out or make un buffable half my force.
You should do some upgrades and test it in pvp2.There are more strong players and good decks there.
The potions are great CC and after you use like 3 in your golems you dont really need them, so you can usually go just with that.

Duo-Decks / Re: Double Rage Golem! ( random PvP deck )
« on: December 11, 2010, 10:06:06 pm »
I made one like that myself(i didnt copied it).
Code: [Select]
77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2Earth golems are much better upped, normal ones get too weak after the rage potion. About the pillars, having upped pends worked for me, but i dont know if the unupped deck needs them.In pvp1 you should take the deflags, 2 maybe. You have more than enough CC, and most matches you wont need anything but rushing.

Sideboard / Re: Sideboard Event - Sign Up HERE
« on: December 05, 2010, 08:50:49 pm »
I would like to join.
Forum:asdt562
IGN:asdt562
Chat:asdt560

Light / AI3 Mastery Farmer
« on: November 27, 2010, 01:57:14 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jq 7jq 7jq 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7k0 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Hard hitter deck, dragon rush with a change or two(or more). Archangels for extra damage. Miracle-Holy Flash combo for Mastery(play miracle then holy flash, creatures kill opponent).
Great for mastery in ai3. In fact if you want the mastery you end sometimes healing your opponent to get quanta for miracles and then do the combo(instead of just killing him).
Upgrades: you need holy flashes upped(because they are free while upped, and only that way you can do the combo). Archangels, if you cant upgrade them, switch mark to air, put pegasus instead. Towers are always better upped, but thats less important. Mirror shield is better upped, but as this is a rush and heals is almost useless. Morning Glory isnt even needed, i have it because i can. With dragons it is useless, I have them upgraded only because of trainer(all cards option, the best for deck making).
EDIT:modifications on card amounts.

Duo-Decks / Re: Super Chimera deck
« on: November 25, 2010, 12:09:31 am »
Yes but the earth is for early defence and the chimera is mainly for two shotting opponent while he is stuck at the huge creature and 60 is just fine for that.(this is not a rush, it is a fast deploy shield). It starts dealing slow damage and when i need to use my creatures for final defence while destroying opponent even behind a shield i put chimera(it gets huge, from there the deck name, but it is mostly a boost at the end, almost removable).
EDIT:Otys are CC, pulvy is PC, and the number of cards need to be low(to fastly deploy armagios/BB, then you resist with that until most dragons are on the field, then chimera for final defence while killing opponent)

Duo-Decks / Re: Super Chimera deck
« on: November 24, 2010, 08:41:54 pm »
All decks have weakness, the ones that have less are the strongers. Tell me how to improve it. And the chimera is just to finish and opponent fast and as emergency shield if i need to use dragons health as protection.

Duo-Decks / Super Chimera deck
« on: November 24, 2010, 03:23:18 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 746 746 746 746 746 746 748 748 748 748 748 748 74b 74b 74g 77d 77f 77f 77i 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 8pm

This deck uses BB/armagio synergy to defence and then plays creatures until you want to use chimera to create a super attacker that shield you and bypass shield. It has pulvys(change one for an enchant artifact could help) and otys for control, momentum in case of early grav shield(changeable for heavy plates).
I want feedback. And if somebody can test it in pvp please post the results, because i made it on trainer and i dont have the upped cards.
The deck is upped but you dont need to play it upped(it is just to test max possible power).
*Changed 2 momentum for 1 enchant and 1 plate(for versatility).

WoE Archive / Re: Economics: Shop
« on: July 27, 2010, 12:06:53 am »
Dragons are not better than Photons, they are just different. Yeah, they have more HP and hit harder, but they also cost a LOT more. There are many decks where a Photon is much better than a Dragon.
Excuse me, i wanted to say: better without other creature or spell support. Thats why i think they have different cost, because with photons you need cards to support you and that means extra money to buy them.

WoE Archive / Re: Economics: Shop
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:58:49 pm »
Math is hard. Giving cards the same cost as in game would be a nightmare to organize and would lead to 20+ math errors per turn.

Elements doesn't have different card costs to "balance the game" because there are no cards that are clearly better than others (well, maybe SoG). I assume cards have different costs for immersion purposes or something.
Is it the same buy 6 photons than 6 dragons. The dragons are better, they hit hard to and survive creature control better than photons, thats why they need higher cost.

At least i think that, but correct me.
The math is hard but we need it. Do new prices(with numbers like 100 and 50, simple ones) but not the same to every card, please.

WoE Archive / Re: What is World of Elements?
« on: July 23, 2010, 04:52:05 pm »
im a new player so i dont understand a lot.
but, to start
Where and how you can join this game?

Edit: i will be waiting for it, thanks

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: asdt562