Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - artise2012 (30)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Rainbow Decks / Re: BRONZE Grinder??
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:09:40 pm »
I;ve changed nothing except where I use it..now playing it in silver and am winning spins almost half the time.  I am losing 1 out of 20 in bronze..if that many.  Also works well on half-bloods, and yall were gonna let it slide down the forum into oblivion! :'(

« on: November 22, 2011, 05:00:48 am »
You're right agentflare, well, halfright.
Now that you made me think of it I rarely have use of pharoah, and the times I am able to get him out by the time i have enough scarabs to be useful it's over.  i will be exchanging that card for something though I don't know what yet, perhaps another pulverizer or steal, those cards come in handy. Thank you for your insight.

As for miracle, although I usually don't need it I regularly find myself with enough quanta to.  I suppose you could call it a half-dead card because although I CAN use it I usually don't NEED to.  Like dragonsdemesne said, the fireflies help with getting enough quanta for it, and in dire situations it saves matches.

Thank all for your comments and interest :)

« on: November 21, 2011, 10:42:08 pm »
to furballdn:  Thanks for your positive comment! :)  I haven't been aching for quanta yet so supernovas aren't neccessary, but to be honest the only reason I don't have supernovas in is because I haven't upgraded them yet, but I don't need them so no hurry to upgrade them although I bet they would help get cards out a little quicker

to ninetyfools: My mistake, it is shard of serendipity.

Rainbow Decks / BRONZE Grinder??
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:43 pm »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

I don't have time to look through all the rainbow decks to see if mine resembles any already made but I promise you I made this deck from scratch and just wanted to post it to brag a little bit :)

So far I've went 24 straight wins in bronze ( 4 special spins ) with this:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52p 55u 58v 5c1 5fa 5if 5li 5oj 5rs 5up 6qq 6qq 6qq 6uq 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 8pu

I believe I only needed miracle once out of all 24 matches so you dont NEED it, and I haven't tried it without the upped cards it has so IDK how that would work out, the blank card is an upped SoS, the shard that gives you three random cards but since it's upped it gives you three random upped cards.  I have only been able to acquire one of these cards so far but if I happen across another one im putting it in because this is my favorite card in the game.

What do you think?

Introduce Yourself / Re: really?
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:16:07 pm »
Thx all!

Introduce Yourself / really?
« on: November 02, 2011, 05:45:18 am »
Told me i couldnt search forums without signing up so I signed up and says i still cant search forums...what kind of site does this?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
anything
blarg: