Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - amber0101 (4)

Pages: [1]
Forum Archive / Re: RARE CARD FARMS - updated daily by the community!
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:52:24 am »
where is dragoon at? i need a miracle and also another lobo.-

Deck Help / Re: Need help building my first fg deck
« on: January 08, 2011, 04:10:22 pm »
thanks i have now upped a whole rol/hoe deck and i love it. it has brought me many riches and now i am going to move on to something even better. i may even make a t50 deck fully upped to farm some more rares. still no miracle for me yet and i think from trainer experience that a miracle is essential for many great decks. if anyone has any suggestions for a good upped t50 or fg speed deck please let me know i am going to start searching now.

Thanks for your help.

Deck Help / Need help building my first fg deck
« on: January 05, 2011, 06:16:58 pm »
I have 4 upped hourglasses, 2 upped oty's, 1 upped feral bond, 1 upped thunderbolt, 2 upped rays of light, 1 animate weapon, 1 supernova. And i have just about all the regular cards and every rare weapon. Any ideas work help, i have been trying for weeks now but with all the recent changes it is very hard to find a deck that works.

Rainbow Decks / Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:38:58 am »
are their any updates to this deck for 1.26? i have this exact deck but it definately has changed

Pages: [1]
anything
blarg: